93 eg what you think

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The title asks "what do you think?"

i see this s**t all the time on this forum you guys did it to me to you could say you dont like it in a nicer way you really discourage people from building cars. i think everyone on heres cars are there most prized posetion i know mine is and when you completely diss on someones hard work its just messed up

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see this s**t all the time on this forum you guys did it to me to you could say you dont like it in a nicer way you really discourage people from building cars. i think everyone on heres cars are there most prized posetion i know mine is and when you completely diss on someones hard work its just messed up
you joined the f***ng forum now deal with the d**k heads like us on here, he said "what do you think" so there fore he sold his soul to us. now STFU:twisted:

ok dude have fun being douche bag with your douche bag comrads if thats what helps you sleep at night

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont see anything wrong with people giving their opinion when asked for it. If it isnt their taste then it isnt. Oh well.

If you cant handle others opinion then dont ASK. or state on the first post to not put anything negative.

OP : With all that body work, you couldnt at least get some coilovers and just dump it?

k5extreme

5+ Year Member
you know I love it when people show there true intelligence...........I put alot of hard work in this car.....but I guess that doesn't show......hmmmm......oh wait a minute it is my car that made two magazines......

according to red necks all civic drivers are ricers so.... we could use it as greeting you know black people are like what up my nigga we could be like theres my ricer whats up rice bucket

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you are such in idiot why you gotta be so negative
See signature
i dont understand why guys cant give someone constructive criticism instead of just all out bashing on there ride
Oh, it's constructive. You're just too emotional and sensitive.
The title asks "what do you think?"
I know right?
253eg is the LAW
lol, nah.
you know I love it when people show there true intelligence...........I put alot of hard work in this car.....but I guess that doesn't show......hmmmm......oh wait a minute it is my car that made two magazines......
We appreciate the money you spent, or how we see it, the money you wasted. That's nice you put so much time, money, and effort into it. Don't expect every person and their mom's to feel the same way about it. While most on here will sugar coat things, I and a small group of others, could careless about your feelings, especially since you asked, "What do you think?"

Can't handle people's person opinions, ignore them or don't post your car. Simple as that.
Out of curiosity, what magazines were you featured in? Or, were did a few pictures of your car appear in a section about some car meets?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh it is what it is..
paint looks nice atleast..

andrubu713

5+ Year Member
you dont wanna know what i really think, sorry me no likey, giving texas and hatches a bad name..but up's for the hard work put into it, just in all the wrong places

pxtxk

LvL. 17 Night Elf Mo-Hawk
5+ Year Member
I like it a lot and just to let everyone know the member who started this thread just happens to be an expert on hondas and has probably owned and built over 100 civics accords and various other imports....the point is the dirt under his pinky nail probably has more JDM knowledge(not just Honda) than any of you morons who have been clowning on this car. Besides the ones who take the clowning to the extreme probably doesn't even own a honda and still drive around in their mommy's buick lol.

P.S. If this reply pisses you off bring your Honda to Texarkana, Tx so we can blow the doors off it!

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL I never see you post anything but that, haha
I like it a lot and just to let everyone know the member who started this thread just happens to be an expert on hondas and has probably owned and built over 100 civics accords and various other imports....the point is the dirt under his pinky nail probably has more JDM knowledge(not just Honda) than any of you morons who have been clowning on this car. Besides the ones who take the clowning to the extreme probably doesn't even own a honda and still drive around in their mommy's buick lol.

P.S. If this reply pisses you off bring your Honda to Texarkana, Tx so we can blow the doors off it!
And we care? His expertise are a good decade behind.