Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buff4lo said:
want to pm me with some better pix?
how many miles are on it?
sorry those are the only pics that i took of it, as of right now its parked in my parking lot.....on the car it has 83k, and on the motor it has about 45k

sorrycivic86

5+ Year Member
if you wana trade,or know somone who wants to buy my hatch? let me know?
93'si, v2 intake,full fart bucket,and a cam,black on black,with new interior,hit me back! :roll:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorrycivic86 said:
if you wana trade,or know somone who wants to buy my hatch? let me know?
93'si, v2 intake,full fart bucket,and a cam,black on black,with new interior,hit me back! :roll:
not willing to trade..i already have a 00 hatchback...just needs this coupe gone.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good bump for you sir....

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Sammy boy you should bring it down again so we can race it against my LS coupe and post it as part of our sale threads. (The video I mean, I have the software and hardware available now) Mine is officially going up for sale in a day or two.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is no rust, but there is some body damage on the driver fender....

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well free bump for u good luck on the sale if you decide to part it out let me know i need a glove compartment

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drop it to 2500 and keep the car until september, and you got a deal. :rolf:

mcmichael13

5+ Year Member
i am actually looking for a civic coupe right now, and this would be perfect, only trouble is that im in nj... i currently have a 4 dr civic (though i could get rid of it quick to a friend who wants it), im short on cash (college kills me), and i kinda am buying a 94 accord 5 speed... but with all that in mind, i am interested in the car... just im short on funds at the moment

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mcmichael13 said:
i am actually looking for a civic coupe right now, and this would be perfect, only trouble is that im in nj... i currently have a 4 dr civic (though i could get rid of it quick to a friend who wants it), im short on cash (college kills me), and i kinda am buying a 94 accord 5 speed... but with all that in mind, i am interested in the car... just im short on funds at the moment
LOL, well just let me know when you come up on some money..hehe, i will still have the car...as of right now its just sitting in my parking lot collecting dust..i just need to get rid of it cause i need money for my project....

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought about it last night... I just don't really like the Ej1 bodystyle... so bubbley lol. Good luck though Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.