Status
Not open for further replies.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i sell my auto within the next week ill be interested..pm with more details. i am in michigan though but i would fly out there and drive back cause i live in ny but school in mich.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
if i sell my auto within the next week ill be interested..pm with more details. i am in michigan though but i would fly out there and drive back cause i live in ny but school in mich.
tell me what you wanna now.....

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any history on the frame? accidents? mechanical problems? is it the pictures or is the paint really that bad? anything you could tell me would be nice as i will prob be buying a new civic soon.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bubump

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
any history on the frame? accidents? mechanical problems? is it the pictures or is the paint really that bad? anything you could tell me would be nice as i will prob be buying a new civic soon.
well, the paint is really rough....um..it had a little leak in the head, but i fixed that already...and, thats about it...jus let me know if you still want it.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i am looking to buy a manual so i can build it up...my plan was to sell my auto and use that money for a beat up 5th gen and an h22 swap. considering your car has an ls engine in it. how fast is it and how woult it be if i got your car and used the difference from my auto instead for a turbo.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
so i am looking to buy a manual so i can build it up...my plan was to sell my auto and use that money for a beat up 5th gen and an h22 swap. considering your car has an ls engine in it. how fast is it and how woult it be if i got your car and used the difference from my auto instead for a turbo.
um..to be honest...i think its pretty fast...the car pulls pretty hard.and depending on different drivers, you could probaly spank a couple of GSR's

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am torn up....i am really starting to get into this car....but i havent even sold my auto yet....i look at this page all the time...i am tempted to put this s**t on my cc...i am graduating in 2 months anyways and my job is almost secured. what do i do...your ls with a turbo or a coupe with an h22.....my head is going to explode.

EDIT: I KNOW LS TURBO WOULD BEAT AN H22....BUT THE TURBO WOULD HAVE LITTLE LEFT FOR MODS BUT INTERNALS...THE H22 WOULD HAVE ROOM FOR TONS OF MODS TO BE ADDED.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
i am torn up....i am really starting to get into this car....but i havent even sold my auto yet....i look at this page all the time...i am tempted to put this s**t on my cc...i am graduating in 2 months anyways and my job is almost secured. what do i do...your ls with a turbo or a coupe with an h22.....my head is going to explode.

EDIT: I KNOW LS TURBO WOULD BEAT AN H22....BUT THE TURBO WOULD HAVE LITTLE LEFT FOR MODS BUT INTERNALS...THE H22 WOULD HAVE ROOM FOR TONS OF MODS TO BE ADDED.
um..to tell you the truth, its really up to you, i don't want to force it on you..get what i'm trying to say?

but an LS turbo, with built internals...i've seen it put up some good numbers....but let me know what you wanna do though...

mcmichael13

5+ Year Member
does the car have any rust at all, and about how far of a drive is it to say like philadelphia from where you are at?

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mcmichael13 said:
does the car have any rust at all, and about how far of a drive is it to say like philadelphia from where you are at?
the car has no rust..and i believe its like a 7 hour drive....

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mcmichael13 said:
well it seems the accord i was going to buy fell through... i am interested in this car however. Do you have any interior pics of the car? email them to me at rob.mcmichael@gmail.com if so.
sorry i don't have no interior pics...

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mcmichael13 said:
what condition is the interior in? and is there any way that you could get pictures?
well, the interior IMHO is in good condition....and me and my babymomma broke up and she took the camera...so i won't be taking any pictures untill i get a new one...sorry

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vin number please. got carfax for a month so might as well.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Astheros said:
vin number please. got carfax for a month so might as well.
i'll post it up in the morning once i get home from work...

Status
Not open for further replies.