253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
topmounts ftw!
Lookin' good!

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like when people post their cars that I haven't seen, especially ones like these.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean!! what kind of numbers is that thing putting down?

siqueen23

5+ Year Member
were estimating aroun 350whp.. the block is still stock.. t3/t61 turbo at 12 psi.. it scares me ho fast it is.. we have a ls block thats he's gonna build then hoping for 420whp on pump gas.....

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would reconsider your guesses on your BF's dyno numbers.

siqueen23

5+ Year Member
why do you say that.. looking at ones car with almost identical mods put down 377whp at 12 psi.. so i was going lower...

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
were estimating aroun 350whp.. the block is still stock.. t3/t61 turbo at 12 psi.. it scares me ho fast it is.. we have a ls block thats he's gonna build then hoping for 420whp on pump gas.....
bullshit. why the f**k would you ESTIMATE a stock b16 at 350whp. go actually put it on a dyno and you will be disappointed. period. and if it was actually correct, you'd have to have a hell of a tune and i doubt how long the motor would last. its just common sense, which you probably have very little of.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow someone has problems...
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1365747&page=12

ok look at the red civic username B.. 341 at 8psi.. we are at 12 with a bigger turbo
your point, other than you dont really know what you are talking about? do you know what tune is? what it does? how important it is? the difference it can make?

stop talking and put it on a dyno and post a video with the graph. its as simple as that.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really REALLY nice car. Black FTW. What lip is that? A spoon? Oh and no offense but I doubt you are doing 350. There is a guy on here that is at 10psi and only did 280 some whp.