94 civic si..

siqueen23

5+ Year Member
the rears are disc, and they are powerslot big rotors, they are bigger than the front because he didnt want to put bigger on back because then we wudnt be able to fit the 13" wheels on for slicks..

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
the rears are disc, and they are powerslot big rotors, they are bigger than the front because he didnt want to put bigger on back because then we wudnt be able to fit the 13" wheels on for slicks..
got you... then again pretty nice car... clean as hell

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
guys...youre arguing with a woman..youll never win.

all girls will boost their boyfriends on a higher pedostool because thats how girls are.

Nice car indeed.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm confused. So he didn't put bigger rotors on the back for slicks? But wouldn't the slicks go on the front since it's FWD?

edit* I think I read that wrong. The backs are bigger. NVM

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
I'm confused. So he didn't put bigger rotors on the back for slicks? But wouldn't the slicks go on the front since it's FWD?

edit* I think I read that wrong. The backs are bigger. NVM
yeah i think he meant that the rear ones are bigger. he couldnt put the bigger ones in the front due to the small size of the slicks...