Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back to posting pictures!!!

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is there another oem lip that was made in us. The Ctr one go the coupe and sedan. I seen a guy with it it has all oem brackets it is oem cus it says the Honda stuff. It is probbaly opitional. I'll get a picture up.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is there another oem lip that was made in us. The Ctr one go the coupe and sedan. I seen a guy with it it has all oem brackets it is oem cus it says the Honda stuff. It is probbaly opitional. I'll get a picture up.
96-98 only has one optional front lip, thats not just in the US, thats the entire world. There is a oem CT-R lip that you may be thinking of.. post a picture and let us know

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the one i think hes talking about looks like the vti front lip

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
These are the factory standard and optional lip kits.

There's the "SiR" optional front underspoiler (1997), the OEM optional lip kit (1998), the OEM optional kit (1999-2000), the OEM standard Type R lip kit (1997-1998) and the OEM standard Type R lip kit (1999-2000).

The SiR underspoiler is just a front underspoiler that fits to the bottom of the front bumper. They all have the same unpainted black finish.

The early model OEM optional lip kit was for coupes in the US, sedans in Europe (possibly other body styles) and hatches in Japan (possibly other body styles). The kit included a body colored front lip, rear lip and side skirts.

The later model OEM optional lip kit (also EM1 and '96-'98 EK4 lip kit) was or coupes and sedans. The kit included a body colored front lip, rear lip and side skirts.

The '97-'98 OEM standard Type R lip kit was for Type R hatches in Japan only (which is the only body style and location available anyway). The kit included a body colored front lip, rear lip and sideskirts.

The '99-'00 OEM standard Type R lip kit was for Type R hatches in Japan only (which is the only body style and location available anyway). The kit included a body colored front lip, rear lip and sideskirts. The front lip is the same as the '99-'00 optional lip kit. The rear lip is the same as the '97-'98 Type R rear lip.

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the lip i was talking about

the rear

it was on a 96-98 civic coupe. it was OEM

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the lip i was talking about

the rear

it was on a 96-98 civic coupe. it was OEM
Your urls are written wrong.

So a '97-'98 CTR front lip and a '99-'00 (or style) rear lip. The OEM lip can be put on easily by just swapping the rear bumper to a '99-'00 rear bumper. I'm not sure if the '99-'00 rear lip can be made to fit a '96-'98 rear bumper, but I'm sure it's possible.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I cannot wait to get my CTR lip in the mail...been wanting this lip for 2 years now. Finally bought one.

It'll be on in the spring, along with the new front bumper.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I cannot wait to get my CTR lip in the mail...been wanting this lip for 2 years now. Finally bought one.

It'll be on in the spring, along with the new front bumper.
Nice, whered you pick it up from? I have oem front lip hardware that will secure it perfectly. I will give you a deal on it too if you want... Making the drive to NY and I could stop by on the way if you would want..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^

What's the hardware needed for it?