Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude....

totally just saw this old guy at stop & shop...get into his white 1998 sedan, that hold gold emblems and an SiR lip...

He drove away before I could ask to buy it off of him.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I mean the FRONT lip to buy. As for the 99-00 yes I was talking about the rear. My fault for not stating cleary.

Why u selling your rear lip? If so how much :lol:
Rear lip is already sold. Sorry.
dude....

totally just saw this old guy at stop & shop...get into his white 1998 sedan, that hold gold emblems and an SiR lip...

He drove away before I could ask to buy it off of him.
Yep, they were US too. I think they were '97-'98 while my lip was '98 only. They even mention them both when talking about the front full nose mask.

Most gold emblems have been discontinued too. I believe there was even a set for the US Si, but I've never seen it.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, that would be a Mugen Type:STYLE lip for the 96-98 EK Hatch. The fake mugen lips you see everywhere are based off the Mugen Type:SS off the 99-00 EK Ferio.

Alpha.kx

5+ Year Member
thanks for the quick reply, is that specific lip difficult to find in replica form? Seeing your ride just helped me pick what lip to get for my 96 ej8. Where did you buy it?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine isn't a replica.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait, NOFX you sold your rear lip?! Why?!
I just bought OEM SiR lip. It'll be good to have it back. I also have the OEM 96-98 Honda Civic lip, just needa paint it.

With my old SiR replica...

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait, NOFX you sold your rear lip?! Why?!
I just bought OEM SiR lip. It'll be good to have it back. I also have the OEM 96-98 Honda Civic lip, just needa paint it.

With my old SiR replica...
Just out of curiosity, where did you find an SiR replica? I've never seen one.

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jdmshit.com they make a lot of replicas out of polyurethane. Actually had pretty good fitment and had all factory mounting locations as well. Then I found jdmgoodie(sponsor on here) that sold genuine SiR lips with mounting kit and everything. I traded the last lip and got that OEM one plus cash lol. Doesn't look quite right for me right now so I NEEDED SiR back. Ordered it last week and should be here next Thursday.

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my old 98 LX ... that car was so fun to drive ..