96-98 Civic Front End (post Yours)

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what?

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
The Tahitian Green car posted above would look loads better with an OE lip, such as an "SiR" lip.
cheers nofx lol u told me that last time but brought a sheep dog exhaust n got me a import rear plate holder n car alarm lol i will sometime soon get me an SIR lip dunno if u remember me i was the guy after the elephant ear mirrors like on ur coupe:cool:

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dayum! i think i wanna paint my car this color now. hahaha looks siiiiick!

heres an updated shot of mine from Guam. (if you havent seen my thread)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cheers nofx lol u told me that last time but brought a sheep dog exhaust n got me a import rear plate holder n car alarm lol i will sometime soon get me an SIR lip dunno if u remember me i was the guy after the elephant ear mirrors like on ur coupe:cool:
I remember you. :suprise:

I can try to get a hold of some of those mirrors if you'd still like them. Just send me the information about them (which ones you want - power / manual, painted / black). If I'm recalling correctly, we figured out you might have wanted HX mirrors before, but I'd have to look it up since I'm always confusing HX power options.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont really like those bumper markers but they seem to flow with your car.
Are they OEM off of a Civic or a different car?

Those front lips have been following me lately!! Today I saw two different Civics with them!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No pics of the lights on at night. Night pics would probably look pretty bad, sort of like almost all headlight photos at night look bad.

They're not marker lights though. They're lights that come on and stay on when the turn signal on that side is on. They hold on for about a second after the turn signal cancels, but then turns off.

I've still never seen any other front lip in person. I've seen several rear lips though.