Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

iPhone Pic:

yesSIR-S

Sexy!! I was thinking of getting the whole conversion but it's either that, suspension or engine/tranny swap. Hate being limited with money. But nice car!!!
thank you, i really appreciate the kind words. my front end isn't really a conversion, it's just the factory bumper, grille, fenders and hood with the oem ek4 valeo headlights, oem optional lip and the optional half nose mask. are you wanting to do a ctr conversion or the sir conversion on yours?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Looks super nice :thumbup:

I actually just traded my 99-00 front end on my daily for a 96-98 because I missed it too much!

yesSIR-S

^
Looks super nice :thumbup:

I actually just traded my 99-00 front end on my daily for a 96-98 because I missed it too much!
God is good, god is great, thank you for 96-98...a bit vague for non civic owners but you get the idea. I heart 96-98 front ends, more options for oem lips and headlights...

moebiius

5+ Year Member
Anywhere I can get that bumper for my 97 sedan?
I'd also like to know what name and where I can get that same bumper for my '98 hatch...I like the fogs on that better than the stock bumper on my '98, thanks!

Nevermind, just found out by searching that the bumper in question was custom fabbed and not an item u could just purchase....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
God is good, god is great, thank you for 96-98...a bit vague for non civic owners but you get the idea. I heart 96-98 front ends, more options for oem lips and headlights...
The only headlights I can think of that were available for the '96-'98 and not the '99-'00 are the bronze Valeo headlights, which are really uncommon.

The other ones I can think of (which are available for '96-'00 fronts) are the Type R, Stanley RHD, Stanley LHD, Stanley USDM and standard Valeo ("SiR") lights.

Did I forget one?

yesSIR-S

The only headlights I can think of that were available for the '96-'98 and not the '99-'00 are the bronze Valeo headlights, which are really uncommon.

The other ones I can think of (which are available for '96-'00 fronts) are the Type R, Stanley RHD, Stanley LHD, Stanley USDM and standard Valeo ("SiR") lights.

Did I forget one?
I had no idea that the Valeo lights carried over to 99-00. The Valeo lights also come in a gunmetal, much like the CTR lights. I have all three sets of Valeo lights for 96-98.

Do you happen to have a picture of the 99-00 Valeo lights? I'd like to have a look at those.

lophatcustoms

Its just back from the paint shop, just noticed the hoods not latched in this pic lol, And the lip alignment needs some TLC also