96-98 Civic Front End (post Yours)

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn gebs, your car reminds me of mine just need a lip! but i dislike your headlights sorry. =]

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
damn gebs, your car reminds me of mine just need a lip! but i dislike your headlights sorry. =]

i know i like yours way better. I want the CTR heads w/ black housing but not CTR price. Any suggestions....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm going to be picking up another set of oem headlights and I'm going to try to spray them with some tail light tint spray to see how closely it replicates CTR headlights....I'll keep errrrrrbody posted.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Can't tell but if ya throw some tints on there it would look hot w/ the red wheels, white Sedan, and black tints....

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
u got a nice ride too.. but i don't feel your headlights though.. just my opinion...
No prob i don't either anymore. I wanted to find my stocks and do a CTR Replica but can't find'em so I'm stuck w/ these till i get some more OEM......

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not sure if I'm feeling the painted sir lip.... Hmmmm

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
Still not painted, poor now since work hours are cut and other things like bills are priority. Also still looking for a real OEM bumper. A raccoon just owned this certifit junk the other night. Wings west FTW though, lol, lip still intact. The raccoon was HUGE and no it didnt die, it ran off with the quickness. The whole corner is missing but the lip is covering most of the missing chunk.