96-98 Civic Front End (post Yours)

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mugen Type Style for '96-'98.

It's not one of the less common of the more common ones. The more common "Mugen" lips you find are fake, or "Fugen" lips, as I like to call them. They make Fugen lips for '96-'98 and '99-'00, but they're all styled off the '99-'00 one.
Chonne lip isnt the fake mugen lip. its the authentic mugen lip. his side skirts are also real.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chonne lip isnt the fake mugen lip. its the authentic mugen lip. his side skirts are also real.
I take it that you misunderstood the name.

I didn't say his was fake. I said it was real. The name of the lip is the Mugen TYPE STYLE. I didn't say it was a "Mugen style lip".

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I take it that you misunderstood the name.

I didn't say his was fake. I said it was real. The name of the lip is the Mugen TYPE STYLE. I didn't say it was a "Mugen style lip".

oh my bad mis under stood it

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what are those black things on the front of the bumper, the things that look like the ones on the doors..is that just a certain bumper or...?
Those are called "SiR bumpers". The molding is a part of the bumper. They came on most hatches and sedans in certain countries, including Japan. You can buy them for several hundred dollars. I'd recommend the real ones. Fake ones might not fit as well.
mine is in my sig but i like the like on the red coupe and hatch what is it?
What are you talking about? There's almost 600 posts in this thread. You're going to have to quote the cars you mean. Red isn't uncommon on coupes or hatches.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^

No, just buy the correct year fogs. You'll be better off that way.

FAC3L3SS

Registered VIP

Unpainted Fugen FTW. I'm holding out for a CTR lip before I take the car in for it's respray.