96romaCX CIVIC hatchback BUILD THREAD

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, the big meet/show is tomorrow and I need a few suggestions on what to do....

Should I run the stock CX spoiler, or my FRP replica spoon wing I painted satin black?

Any input on the matter is much appreciated. I've swapped them out 3 times this week already in the midst of getting the car presentable.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eh.... I do have some but I'd have to load them.. Could you google images and tell me what you think??

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say stick with the OEM

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. Oem it is, my buddy with the s2k keeps saying he likes the replica better... Thanks again guys! Now I've got to clean my interior and grab an air freshener, I just walked out of work and I've got to wake up at 6 to get ready and drive an hour away to help get the show set up. I went to ISO T Zmax race park last weekend in Charlotte NC and it kicked ass! ISO and Sneed's race shop is sponsoring the local car clubs meet in Winston.

And my buddy club drivers seat rail got here yesterday!

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys, after I got home from work and looked at the car again I just left the replica on.

Well I had blast at Dank Fest this weekend. Here's a few pics I took cause I didn't feel like taking many even though there was alot to see!

Here's Wilkesboro Crew loading up at 7am to make our drive to Winston to get ready for the show. It was from 10am to 5pm, but people started showing up just before 9am.

We had our own VIP parking area since it was organized by Wilkesboro Crew. I was parked next to Josh's evo.

Later in the day I was asked if I could have my car photographed by photographers covering the event. I excitedly agreed.
The photographer said it was one of the cleanest civics shed ever seen, especially the suspension and everything underneath I cleaned by hand before the show.

Then one of the ISO girls modeled for quite a few different pictures with my car, she was pretty hot IMHO lol, I like the punk girls.

Here's a shot from the middle of the event, below where we parked. I was getting tired and just held my iphone up and took pics In each direction lol

There was way more to see, I was just being lazy and goofing off. Thanks for checking it out, I had sooo much fun.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh yeah, I also got to sit in one of the guys EM1 I sat in before, with corbeau FX1 pro seats and I loved them, not too tight but not too loose and good bolster support. I'll problably get a set of these and start putting money towards my b16 swap and integra brake conversion for next spring.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome man! I bet it felt great to have your car professionally photographed.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i find myself looking more at the car than the girl... test for pure heterosexual-ness?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and when did bass boat glitter paint become popular on cars again?