97 civic to 2000 front end conversion?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
enycesam said:
97 civic to 2000 front end conversion?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got a 97 civic, and i want to do a 2000 conversion. and i was wondering is anyone cane give me some ideas if i have to change the headlights too when i change my bumper. and what else do i have to change if i do?

NOFX said:
HondaSpeedaX said:
uhh....amy, that link is for the climate control change
times two... i didnt see anything in there that addressed the the front end?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
uhh....amy, that link is for the climate control change
Sorry, I was tired. Either way... I can't see how nothing could come up after searching. We have a good how-to, plus lots and lots of questions. The parts lists are listed over and over and over again.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
senatE said:
i did it here is a pic of my car

it actually wasnt that bad it was easier than i thought. the bumber was free and all i had to buy was lights side fenders and the lip thats about it and the hood was from a friends shop and the grill was to so i got hook ups. only cost me like 300.

o and one more thing. the lip is a pain in the ass to put on.

Ummm, f**king wow.

I dont know any easy way to say it. I just sat there with a little gap between my upper and lower lips and stared at that picture for a minute wondering if you were serious...

:rice:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lil_falco said:
Ummm, f**king wow.

I dont know any easy way to say it. I just sat there with a little gap between my upper and lower lips and stared at that picture for a minute wondering if you were serious...

:lol: i see a ricer battle in the making :rolf:

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol, how ironic

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ehh who cares. when i get my car painted black it wouldnt really stick out as much. and that lip was damn hard to put on bc it dont feet right.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hood, fenders, grill, front bumper and headlights! I believe the readiator support is good where it is! I was researching putting a new front end on my civic when I totalled it, but as far as cost is concerned I think a new front clip is the way to go! (5,800 canadian) Then you get a b16 and its RHD which is cool (especially when all you see is skylines and fairladies driving around)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lil_falco said:
Ummm, f**king wow.

you gotta be kidding me..

hows the view from that glass house....;)

please dont bash peoples cars for no reason.. its kind of silly.. and only leads to arguments which distract from the forum.. IF he posted his car and said .. hey heres my car,.. what do you think.. that would be different.. but he wasnt even asking for comments.=)

jay192

5+ Year Member
2000 si fron conversion on my hatch help!

hey im trying to do a conversion on my 97 civic hatch i want the 2000 si front im new to honda so can any one help me ? where can i get parts?:?: