97 dx build: best mpg & power possible

googlemechanic97ek

that's a option to but it's a buget build will after market lcas make a huge difference, and I can't find anything reasonably priced with good reviews

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
that's a option to but it's a buget build will after market lcas make a huge difference, and I can't find anything reasonably priced with good reviews
the're stronger my stock one was bent on the passenger side and that the side it was hit from previous owners. plus they have provision for any kind of sway bars. makes it easy of installing sway bars and they have better suspension geometry setting which is greatly improved even more when your lowered

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
you can get used one for cheap. i got my blox lca from my friend for dirtt cheap 30$ since it was used and it came on his car he bought new one in a differnet color

googlemechanic97ek

you can get used one for cheap. i got my blox lca from my friend for dirtt cheap 30$ since it was used and it came on his car he bought new one in a differnet color
not bad I think I'll hold off and just go with spring the tein s tech seem decent for what I'm going for , I want to get struts to I've heard very positive and very negate reviews on Sen Sen , but I do t want to pay a 100$ each for good name brand struts and I know for a fact my oeMS are shot