97 Ex parts, crazy low prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being a father comes with great sacrifice... That being said, the car is PENDING sale, The guy lowballed the s**t outta me, but, My son comes first and I don't need a project coupe. I'm gonna try to keep all the parts everyone has vouched for. I will post up more as soon as I know whats going on.

Anyone know of any CHEAP 4 doors???

boxinggsxr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet sweet let me know if you wana settle with 60 for a/c and hood latch shipped
when you think you'll make the paypal and stuff

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think he's gonna let me keep the hood latch, and I had a local guy offer me 75 picked up for the A/C... I will let you know for sure once everything gets worked out.

I apologise to anyone who has viewed this thread and "vouched" for parts, I will Update with what I have left and some pics once the new owner takes delivery of the shell.

Off the top of my head, I know that I have a set of Si wheels with new tires (2 of them have a lil toe in wear) I will grab my thread depth gauge when I get to work monday and take plenty of pics.

I also have a pair of 2000 GSR knuckles complete with wheel bearings, hubs, rotors, calipers, and decent pads. Also have the complete lower control arms and strut forks.

Brand new set of CRV wheel COVERS I believe they are 17" But I'll have to double check on that too. They're chromed plastic covers, with like 1/2 a mile on them, and that was just from driving off the assembly line, onto the transport truck, and on to the lot. The customer came to me after taking delivery and asked if they were worth anything, and I said absolutely, so he sold them to me for $20 LOL

Things I KNOW for a fact I am keeping, are basically everything under the hood, keep in mind I said basically, so don't get pissed if you ask for something and I don't have it.

Auto Tranny
All Mounts
OBD2 complete harness for auto
NEWish Starter (lifetime warranty)
Newish axles (took the ABS rings off, so if you have ABS, they won't work for you. Sorry.
Radiator
Fan
Cruise control (no switch, still in the car)
Alternator
Power Steering Pump

That's all I can think of for now, Like I said, I'll post up pics and a better detailed list tomorrow.

Thanks guys, and again, I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone.

Tim

P.S. Before the Baby was born, I used to frequent the Pull-A-Part almost every weekend, so once he's old enough to travel, or I can convince my soon to be wife to let me go out and play for a while, getting things like hood latches and dome lights and stuff won't be an issue. They get new Hondas EVERY week ;D

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a complete D16Y8 also, but unless you REALLLY want something off of it, the only thing I'm really willing to let go of is the Intake manifold, maybe the head too, but I gotta have something to tinker with when the Baby is sleeping or out with his momma and stuff ;)

Jolting

I'd like to buy the AC System ASAP, I can pay in cash and everything. Willing to pick it up and even help you take it outta the car if you can still get it.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boxinggsxr: I'm not going to ship the wheels, the tires are still like new, and the weight wouldn't be shippable. Sorry

Jolting: I didn't get a chance to pull the Evaporator before I sold the shell, so I don't have that, but I have everything else. I can get you an evaporator from the salvage yard for $25 though, so I could do $75. Lemme know what you wanna do =)
I have the bracket too. and a control unit you can pop the button off of, if you need it.

Everyone else; As stated, the shell was sold.

I still have axles, an auto starter, the tranny, etc. Basically everything under the hood minus the power steering system

Sorry I haven't replied in so long between work and taking care of my son, now is the first time I've been on the forum in a while.

Thanks for looking guys!

Jolting

Yea I'll still take the AC system. I tossed my number up in a PM. I can pick it up almost any time. Also you said you wouldn't ship the SI wheels. How much for pick up? (Just a curiousity as I'm trying to sell my LSR 17in Gunmetals and get something more practical)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM replied, A/C and Sis pending.
All other stuff still up.

I'll update the list once I get home, gotta get off of here and back in my Bay before the service manager has a coniption fit.

Jolting

I can't get the Si's right now, so please if your interested send him offers on them, as I don't want him to lose out on a sale. I will be taking the AC system though ( :

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for letting everyone know Jolting, Between work and the baby I don't get on here nearly as often as I'd like. Pics up tonight, I swear it lol

Jolting

Just finished buying the AC system off of him. Ended up picking up a couple extra things from him at insanely low prices. Here is a bump for an amazing seller. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

As a side note you should update your first thread, that you sold the shell and you have axles and such for sale.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Jolting, it was nice to meet you, hope everything goes well for ya =)
Good luck with school =)

I'm not going to promise to put pics up anymore, as I never have the time to put them up :(

When I find time, I'll just put them up rather than keep talking about it ;)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Updated first post.

Put up a few pics, I have a lot more, but my son is not cooperating with me posting right now :/

Sorry guys.

I'll update again ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.