97 Ex parts, crazy low prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks =) I'm getting married Friday, But I'll grab those bolts and bracket asap and get them shipped to you, send me a PM with your address please =)

Jolting

Sent.

PS, I had that battery you tossed in with the ac system tested, I thought the car was starting better with it, but I had to be sure it wasnt just in my head.

Rated 410
Meastured 1378

My old battery.

Rated 425
Measured 580.

Holy crap does my car start up better.

Jolting

I got the bracket for like dirt cheap off the bay, but definetely will need bolts. The evaporator I just bought, didn't even come with them. Plus one of the tabs on it broke during shipping. Going to try to super glue it before I go to bed and see how it is in the AM. Hopefully monday I can get some stuff done. I really want to install the compressor, idler pulley, and dyer. I may install the AC button as well, since I'll be doing my alarm system a little more.

Its coming along pretty nicely, it really helped out getting the AC system from you.

Bump for Excellent prices, and great customer service.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure of what tabs you're referring to, but, good luck =)

I highly advise installing any of the parts until you have everything to do it all at once, you'll accumulate a lot of moisture in the system and the vacuum may not be able to remove it all. also, it'll probably ruin the dryer too.

Jolting

Alright, I'll hold off on it then. Its killing me only missing the bolts and two rubber peices as far as I know. As for the tabs, the little pieces of plastic that stick out that the screws go through. The method the guy shipped it, was inside a shopping bag, inside a cardboard box. Which arrived with a pretty big hole in the side of it.

taz01es

hey congrats on the baby! do you still have those wheels? if so how much do you wantfor them including shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.