98 civic EX, better late than never.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Just finished installing the new pedals i got the other day. Unfortunately I couldn't find a reasonably priced set that included the dead pedal, but i will keep looking for one. these petals are Billet aluminum and have a rubber backing that pokes through so they are "non slip" for $18 on ebay i was actually impressed with the quality, the "universal" kit it came with to put it on your pedals is crappy, but after some light modification i managed to get them on quite snuggly.
the only thing i dont like is on the gass pedal, the holes for the screws are really close to the end, so you can see them pretty easily if you look...but again it was a $18 kit from ebay, so i cant complain much. much better. it will look sweet when i get some black floor mats/carpet in there. Also these match the aluminum on my shifter pretty well.

Shot at 2011-06-18

Shot at 2011-06-18

Shot at 2011-06-18

Shot at 2011-06-18

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I read through this thread before, but never posted. Just read through everything I missed and I am liking what you are doing so far. I really like the steelies. They came out real good. That's what I want to do with mine.

leothelion

Registered VIP
I read through this thread before, but never posted. Just read through everything I missed and I am liking what you are doing so far. I really like the steelies. They came out real good. That's what I want to do with mine.
yeah, i STILL have not done my rear wheels yet. ;( its getting ridiculous, but that what happens when you work 75 hours a week plus 6 hours of summer classes for college. plus church and all that jazz!!!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. That's a crazy schedule you got yourself bro.

leothelion

Registered VIP
indeed.
* update: black floor mats(oem fittment) are on there way, i plan on doing some embroidery on them, like a red "civic" or something.
also, got some type R glow gauges coming in, i have messed with my dash lights so many times now. idk, they are just too much now and i just want something very constant, plus im doing a red light theme in my car so my garish blue w/uv leds was just not jiving. plus i think im over loading the circuit with how many leds i have on it, oh well, all that hard work for nothing, guess i learned a few things i suppose.

leothelion

Registered VIP
yeah i like em. and for $18 i cant complain, i mean, they are actually a solid 1/4'' billeted aluminum piece, not just an overlay like some ebay ones. now i just gota get the foot rest lookin better and once i get my floor mats this thing is going to start looking killer.

leothelion

Registered VIP
So i got the floor mats in and glow gauges. I'm a little disappointed with the glow gauges, but maybe its because i still have too much red in the car right now...maybe after I switch some stuff to black it wont look so...idk, weird. Anyways sorry haven't updated in a while, got my floor mats in, but on them was embroidered a big "EK9" and i was like COOL!!! I HAVE A EJ8....so yeah, those are going back and i got a full refund plus shipping cuz they didn't tell me that on the picture that it has the ek9 lol, oh well. so yeah...also we got a new boat at the house, so im redoing the audio in it and working on cleaning up the interior a bit and adding a few things here and there electrically. anyways so yeah, busy busy, happy 4th yall.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I like your pedals! they're nice! and I should get one of those shifter handles because yours looks sweet!

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Daaaaaaaaaamn, i like your process man. trial and error. I also like how you love your car and you are definetely doing all kinds of neat mods. definetely get some coils and drop the car an inch or two. also for the exterior get a front lip and rear lip, but keep it black to match your side skirt. i think this red/black look will look sick on your car, especially if you get a carbon fiber hood.

leothelion

Registered VIP
I like your pedals! they're nice! and I should get one of those shifter handles because yours looks sweet!
Well they might be a little hard to find right now. RAZO is the company that made them, but they have since stopped producing them, you might be able to find it online somewhere, but it wont be cheap, last time i looked they were pretty pricey. here is the only place i know that has them anymore.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM3032035202P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM3032035202

what did you use to paint your center console to give it that flat black look
actually just went to home-depot and picked up this really great stuff, i have a pic of it somewhere. its by rustoleum and its called "painters touch" i think, its a flat black, its pretty sweet stuff.

Daaaaaaaaaamn, i like your process man. trial and error. I also like how you love your car and you are definetely doing all kinds of neat mods. definetely get some coils and drop the car an inch or two. also for the exterior get a front lip and rear lip, but keep it black to match your side skirt. i think this red/black look will look sick on your car, especially if you get a carbon fiber hood.
yeah thats in the plans brother. i wana keep my sides and lips black, but i might paint them a gloss or something, maybe even a pearl, idk. but the carbon hood is in the works, just have to find one at the right price lol. as for lowering, i would like to do maybe 2in at max, but we will see. all things in good time.

leothelion

Registered VIP
MY NEW FLOOR MATS CAME IN!!! HUZZA!!!! So I ordered hatchback floor mats for my car, since thats all I could find, well they fit like a glove and look really great. They are currently clashing really bad with my gray seats and carpet, but rest assured, I will get some new seat skins and carpet by the end of the summer. One thing I did not know was that the floor mats came with red stitching along the sides, I personally think this is sweet, its a really subtle accent of red, but its still there, I really like it. Now these floor mats came with beginner jdm badges. Since i’m still a noob I think I could put them on, but i’m not sure about how they look yet, tell me what you think.

Shot at 2011-07-19[/IMG]

Shot at 2011-07-19

Shot at 2011-07-19

Shot at 2011-07-19

Shot at 2011-07-19

Shot at 2011-07-19

Shot at 2011-07-19

Shot at 2011-07-19

Shot at 2011-07-19

leothelion

Registered VIP
* just painted a few pieces of interior flat black
-dome light
-map light
-interior door handle covers
-door insert inserts...

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just finished installing the new pedals i got the other day. Unfortunately I couldn't find a reasonably priced set that included the dead pedal, but i will keep looking for one. these petals are Billet aluminum and have a rubber backing that pokes through so they are "non slip" for $18 on ebay i was actually impressed with the quality, the "universal" kit it came with to put it on your pedals is crappy, but after some light modification i managed to get them on quite snuggly.
the only thing i dont like is on the gass pedal, the holes for the screws are really close to the end, so you can see them pretty easily if you look...but again it was a $18 kit from ebay, so i cant complain much. much better. it will look sweet when i get some black floor mats/carpet in there. Also these match the aluminum on my shifter pretty well.

Shot at 2011-06-18

Shot at 2011-06-18

Shot at 2011-06-18

Shot at 2011-06-18
Hey, where did you get your automatic shift knob at, I want one for mine.

leothelion

Registered VIP

leothelion

Registered VIP
So i Have been busy these last few days. got a bunch of interior trim done.
-dome light
-map light
-door handle covers
-arm rest plastic

all painted flat black to match my console
I also started to detail my engine bay(which really needs it badly) its coming along slowly, but you can already see some results.

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21

Shot at 2011-07-21