99 Civic Ex Coupe (Pics Inside!)

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So something similar to this? I'm sure the filter that this thing comes with is worthless so I'd get a K&N or something.

By the way, the white looks good on your car I would stick with it, maybe if your daring enough (for clearance) then get the lips and keep them black for an accent color.
Yeah Pretty much exactly like that. And I'm looking at lips now! I just can't figure out which front lip I want...:shock:

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So something similar to this? I'm sure the filter that this thing comes with is worthless so I'd get a K&N or something.

By the way, the white looks good on your car I would stick with it, maybe if your daring enough (for clearance) then get the lips and keep them black for an accent color.
Yeah Pretty much exactly like that. And I'm looking at lips now! I just can't figure out which front lip I want...:shock:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Turbo is OK I guess, but yeah, thats expensive and everyone has it. If you cant afford a swap, you could try converting it to a 5 speed and possibly doing some head work to gain some extra power.
Youre an 05er and youre saying such stupid s**t as that:?!??!?!

Turbo is NOT expensive compare to a swap. I spent $1600 to put down 207whp. Find me a swap that i could put down 200+ and ONLY spending $1600.

And no not everyone has turbo. At meets, I was usually the only one with turbo while everyone had their nifty B16s with intakes and headers. and yea they ALWAYS lost.