99 SiTR Freshly painted

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
Looks good bro, how much did it cost you? and what color is that?
Thanks, its factory milano red R81. Paint alone ran about betweem 6 and 7 hundred i think, including reducer, hardner, clear etc.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow looks amazing!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. shoulda got thin side mouldings b4 paint...

99SiTR

5+ Year Member
Thanks lady/s and gents...

Wow nice work, now get thet front lug stud replaced.
LOL yeah i really need to replace the whol hub. Had a shop attempt to replace it but ended up just ruining the hub so now i can no longer just replace the stud.
Definitely way legit! I'm feelin the blades for sure.
Thanks thats cause im not to sure if i should just re clear them and keep em or get some aftermarket wheel. I really like the just stock clean look.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, its factory milano red R81. Paint alone ran about betweem 6 and 7 hundred i think, including reducer, hardner, clear etc.
ah, alright, thats not bad.did you have to pay for labor?

Mugen.Kid

5+ Year Member
Hey I've been looking to paint my side mouldings and skirts to match the color of my car but I have been getting different answers from paint shops here in Toronto on whether theya re able to paint them or not..

When you painted your car, did they sand the mouldings while they were on the car or did you take them out? I have a 2000 EX, and I'm wondering whether the Si mouldings and skirts are of a differnt plastic composition... my skirts have a kind of textured feeling to them, but the mouldings are smooth...

Any advice on what I should do to get them the same color? Or should I just buy new mouldings and paint them..?

GSratedR

5+ Year Member
looks hella good. i need to get my side moldings painted again because they are chipping and my sideskirts too. i hope they grow up one day to look like yours. icecream paint job ftw.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks amazingggggggggg... The paint looks real wet and smoooth.

I like how your lip didnt get damaged in your accident.