__Official free *CHAT* thread__

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
perfect time to go back to school then. if your still living at home, the pressure of finding a nother job asap shouldn't be so high. good luck with whatever you do tho Bro!

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would say get your degree bro a lot more oppurtunities will come with a degree. My brother got his electrical engineering degree and he is very happy with his decision. I'm in the process of getting the same degree also. It may be hell going through school but it will pay off in the end.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i guess the other option not listed would be the middle-ground route. take the job for a year and if it doesnt work out go back to school january 2011... :lol:. in the mean time my current student loans (about $13k) would go back into repayment so that's about $150 out of my paychecks :???:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im going home. long day at work. see you guys in the AM

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you should take the job, get some of your debts cleared up, and start school once you've cleared your head and such.

I'm planning on going back to get a masters in automotive engineerings ;P

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fukin masters? it's going to be a waste though when obama bans gasoline vehicles altogether :rolf:. you'll have to move to cuba and work on old chevy's and buicks

update on the job - i have an appointment to take a polygraph on the 23rd. that's the last step in the hiring process for this job :shock:. i already had an aptitude test, an in depth interview, a personality assesment, and filled out a s**t ton of paper work and forms... you'd think it's a job with the feds or some s**t :lol:

*edit*
actually i lied, the polygraph isnt the last part. i also have to have a physical (even though i just had one in may at Ft. Jackson for the coast guard which fell through)

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$6500 for a honda turbo kit? :shock: f**k that!

about as expensive for a kit for my g35 and that's a f**king v6!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fukin masters? it's going to be a waste though when obama bans gasoline vehicles altogether :rolf:. you'll have to move to cuba and work on old chevy's and buicks
Lol, he's not going to ban gasoline vehicles unless NASA somehow somewhere finds a source of energy that regenerates itself so we can build s**t that flies... Even then, my degree will still work out with hover crafts.

$6500 for a honda turbo kit? :shock: f**k that!

about as expensive for a kit for my g35 and that's a f**king v6!
Where are you seeing this?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He might be... s**t I should too...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's in the parts for sale section, it's for a s2k. Don't get me wrong, it's a baddass kit but I wouldn't spend that on a kit even if it were for a s2k.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i spent $7k on my motor and turbo setup :(. it was pretty much all brand new stuff though

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I spent 7k on my suspension alone...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:shock: wtf. i don't think you can even buy $7k worth of suspension for a civic without buying multiple sets of something :lol:

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
7k for suspension is a lot of money. i spent 4k total on my civic on everything.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is for the STI... I think the most I spend on my EM2 was like... 3k on suspension. Megan coilovers, f/r upper struts, lower tie, H brace, camber plates, and whole bunch of other little bull s**t that never even been installed on the car. I had my mind set that if I bought a whole load of s**t from them, that they'll sponser my car LOL! That s**t was a waste of time and moneys.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2:29pm... I'm about to go take a fat ass s**t!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2:51pm... Just finished...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude i take shits in like 2.5 minutes literally. and i only take 2-3 shits per week; 4 if i've had a lot of oatmeal. how can you sit on a toilet for over 20 minutes ???