__Official free *CHAT* thread__

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I live about 1/2 a mile from my one job, then about 1-2 miles from my second job. I could walk or ride a bike if I wanted to but I'm WAY too lazy at 9am.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blah Blah Blah bored.......

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I live about 1/2 a mile from my one job, then about 1-2 miles from my second job. I could walk or ride a bike if I wanted to but I'm WAY too lazy at 9am.
i live about 18 miles from my job and i rode my bike to work for a couple of days this week. its a 81 honda cm200t. and at 37 degrees at 7 in the morning its a long cold ride.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Opera browser stepped their game up with the new release a couple days ago. f**king fast as hell...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've played around with opera on my friends bb.. man, im f**king bored right now. can't believe it rained. i was suppose to work on the car.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
today it's sunny and hot as fawk, about time if you ask me, it's been pouring down since wed night here.

and yea Opera is rubbing me the right way and im a FF lover.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and now it got chilly and cloudy -___- damn you hecz :rolf:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the club i started autocrossing with has their opnner first weekend of May at Tire Rack testing grounds. i hope i have enough money to go.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just downloaded Opera Mini for my iTouch. fast, pretty impressive. now if only i could erase safari and make it the default browser on it. hmm

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sooo tired :o and I have 2 groups of 1st graders coming to the bank for a field trip... I'm in charge... Yay... Yawn...

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Give them all sleeping pill's or sprinkle a crushed E pill in the Koolaid jug. that should get them nice and worked up lmao

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's kindergarder and 1st grade they don't need to be any more hyper than they will already be!! Lol Last time I did this it was 85 kids, luckly it's only 28 this time!!

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys see the webshow forum wars by royal purple? itd be pretty sweet to see clubcivic Vs. clubintegra :lol:

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need to vent...

Why do Ex's have to be so F'n mean??? My Ex is freaking cussing me out over a simple question!!! He is trying to talk to one of my friends, so of course I am gonna ask my friend about it... Well he completely flips on me after everything I have done for him!!! Whenever he needs someone, he turns to me. Because he knows no matter how hurtful he can be or whatever I can't tell him no... His favorite topic to dicuss with me is girls. All the girls he is hanging with and how he is doing this or doing that... Why try and hurt me purposly??? Is this just a guy thing??? UGH. :(

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not a guy thing...haha i wouldnt vent or talk to one of my EX gfs about other girls..f**k that they'd laugh and ask why i left them!! but anyways no hard feelings sounds like hes at least TRYING or is making you jealous...tell him to f**k off one of these times..he'll straighten up!

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like he is still not over you. Maybe he is trying to send you a message?
Btw. There is this girl that I like and she likes me back. We've known each other for 9yrs and dated once. We are just friends but act more like a couple. How do I make my move and ask her out?

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But he knows that I love him. I mean we dated for almost 4 years... I told him I would take him back, but he tries to act all hard and like he doesn't care... Alot of people tell me that's what he is doing, that he wants me back, but idk... I just don't know how you can go and treat someone that bad, that is only trying to help you and cares for you.

And just aske her to dinner, or to hang out =) That's how the guy I'm talking to did it...

Which is also a sucky spot bc I really like the guy I'm talking to, but if Matt wanted me back... I'd go in a heart beat... :(