__Official free *CHAT* thread__

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Scratch that my brother took it with him also WTF!!!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but from wat i can see and hear, the guy (around his late 30's)

Their all Italian Btw, their pops just got out not 2 weeks ago for Killing someone around 10 years ago, where im living at now (Next to their house) i Know his dad is a mafia man for a fact,

his son (27) and 2 of his boys just cracked the guys head and he left all bloody in his car and when they let him leave he came back not 3 mins later wit the cops LOTS of them.

they just kept yellin get the f**k outta here, get the f**k outta here, no one wants you here while thy're hitting him

The f**ker drives a 69 vetter, sexy ass s**t :drool:

Face was all bloody they washed the sidewalk before the cops got here then they left b4 cops made it

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What? That s**t made no sense what so ever.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jesus!

Let me break it down...

Im watching tv, i hear screaming and yelling,

I look outside and my Neighbor and 2 of his friends are f**king up some older guy,

DOnt know what previous beef of problems they had but from wat they were yelling all i hear is that he Came to see his mother but they dont want him there for some reason,

They leave him bloddy with blood all over the floor, face looked like a ketchup bottle.

When the guy finally gets up he gets in his car but before he can my neighbor cracks him another one with a thick ass stick they have in front that has a candle ontop (like a hawian party type s**t)

Gets in his car, comes back with the cops not 3 minutes later im talkin about the rolled up like a terrorist was about to blow up half the block, smh so much drama.

but before they can get here they wash the blood off the sidewalk and leave.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ohh.. So the older guy was trying to see those young guys mother? Who was it that just got out of jail?

Sounds like some s**t I did the other day to this f**k face that let his dog s**t on my lawn!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea he was, and his dad just got outta jail, the f**ker's a BIG dude all tattoo'd up o.O

i have a feeling there's gonna be alot of shot's fired tonight -_____- wtf i moved from Jaimaica for this same reason and now it's worse in bk wtf

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's not too bad...

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea he was, and his dad just got outta jail, the f**ker's a BIG dude all tattoo'd up o.O

i have a feeling there's gonna be alot of shot's fired tonight -_____- wtf i moved from Jaimaica for this same reason and now it's worse in bk wtf
Move to PA, that's what I did :lol:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honestly i cant see myself leaving NY again unless it's to FL or CA, ive lived in DR, NC, & GA. and it's just not the same, i honestly love hearing the car alarms, people arguing, just city noises, love bein close to all my friends and fam and a train ride from the city.

f**king NY and it's attractions dammit

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want to go to NY... Never been =(

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
honestly i cant see myself leaving NY again unless it's to FL or CA, ive lived in DR, NC, & GA. and it's just not the same, i honestly love hearing the car alarms, people arguing, just city noises, love bein close to all my friends and fam and a train ride from the city.

f**king NY and it's attractions dammit
I miss that too, where I live would be nice just for vacations and stuff. It gets so boring being so quiet alllll the time. I mean its nice being able to go in my backyard and shoot or ride my four wheeler, but I'd rather have it as a weekend or vacation home. Plus the Honda scene blows d**k, I have to drive an hour and fifteen minutes to middletown to see any sweet cars :lol:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to go to NY... Never been =(

well if u ever come out here tony shoot me a PM show u around the city, go crash some bars and get arrested lol: ok so maybe we can do w/o the arrested part, so we'll go smoke some crazy uptown bud :biz:

I miss that too, where I live would be nice just for vacations and stuff. It gets so boring being so quiet alllll the time. I mean its nice being able to go in my backyard and shoot or ride my four wheeler, but I'd rather have it as a weekend or vacation home. Plus the Honda scene blows d**k, I have to drive an hour and fifteen minutes to middletown to see any sweet cars :lol:

and i know wat u mean, i hate being to quet for way too long, i got used to people arguing and drunk people at my window singing twisted as hell and people f**king right in thestreet when there high as balls.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^Sounds like a plan to me... I still haven't been up through midwest-northeast of the country. I'll probably start traveling again once I finish paying off these school loans, ugh.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ill be making my way to the city in a month with my girl for christmas.. just gunna walk around Manhattan and time square..

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, imma go see the ball drop with this girl ive been talkin to and ask her to be my girl right b4 it drop's ;]

gotta drop the G

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^Sounds like a plan to me... I still haven't been up through midwest-northeast of the country. I'll probably start traveling again once I finish paying off these school loans, ugh.
I just chuckled at his cuz I hadn't thought about my student loans in a while. Sure enough I open my PO box today and there was 3 letters telling me I owe them 2 arms and 1 leg still....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
good morning everyone. and yeah tony, start up here

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
morning to you sir. shitty weather though :???:

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not too bad up here, getting chilly though.. It was 70 this weekend though.. good ol new england...