5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word. are you making these yourself?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:drool: that's all the s**t i love right there!

aight my nigga. ttyl.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ took me like a year to figure out it was dallas

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hm I never knew that...

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn, reading you guys talk about pho now I want some! I usually go with the chicken though. I had the beef one at a place once and it was nasty... granted the place sucked, but I wont do it again, stickin to the chicken now. well, atleast I know what I'll be doing for dinner now!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pho=Baller ass s**t.

My best friend is vietnamese/cambodian and when that fool got me hooked on pho that was the end of it.

On a side note, I have to work this Thanksgiving and this Christmas. Talk about getting kicked in the scrote by good ol' work.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
k seriously i'm bored. i just got an iphone for free this weekend, but apparently they turned the wifi off in my office building cuz of budget constraints, so now i'm still stuck with this comp with a godlike firewall :x

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
k seriously i'm bored. i just got an iphone for free this weekend, but apparently they turned the wifi off in my office building cuz of budget constraints, so now i'm still stuck with this comp with a godlike firewall :x
thats just "the man" tryin to get you down.... damn the man!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anybody got any funny halloween stories? i'm too lazy to go into the halloween thread

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, reading you guys talk about pho now I want some! I usually go with the chicken though. I had the beef one at a place once and it was nasty... granted the place sucked, but I wont do it again, stickin to the chicken now. well, atleast I know what I'll be doing for dinner now!
My mom usually makes chicken pho; she also throws in that artifical crab meatm shrimp, and meatball! That s**t goessssss extraaa harddd!

anybody got any funny halloween stories? i'm too lazy to go into the halloween thread
One kid probably 5-7 years old called me a sassy beast while I was passing out candy in my costume! I think I mentioned this in the other thread.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did you get my email reply? i called you a yeti. did you ever get a bowcaster like i told you?? :what:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

where the f**k do youwork?! CIA HQ?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did you get my email reply? i called you a yeti. did you ever get a bowcaster like i told you?? :what:

No... I never got an email back.

My asthma is kicking in and I forgot my inhaler at home =(

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word. so i guess you got the screen fixed huh? ugh, i want one

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
word. so i guess you got the screen fixed huh? ugh, i want one
no, it's still all spider-webbed but it actually works fine. just annoying to look at

tony, i got an email from your RNDC account with ur halloween pics and replied, you didnt get it?

NYGraffiti, i work in a county gov office. I.T. department has these bitches on lock!! :rolf:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, it's still all spider-webbed but it actually works fine. just annoying to look at

tony, i got an email from your RNDC account with ur halloween pics and replied, you didnt get it?

NYGraffiti, i work in a county gov office. I.T. department has these bitches on lock!! :rolf:
ah, word word. i wonder how much Apple would charge to fix it.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You don't have those little electronic shops that repairs iphones and crap? We have them EVERYWHERE over here.