A civic you haven't seen yet...

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Coupe's posing as Type-R's :roll:

My car is nowhere near the status of a Type-R anyways.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice clean ride. i love black cars. mm mm mmm. any plans to shave anything?

i had a bf who had shaved handles..sucked when his batteries in the remote went out. lol.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride! How do you like those drop zone coilovers? What struts are you running on?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, its clean. What do you plan to do next to it?

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shaving:
Never really planned on shaving, that's a little too show-oriented for my tastes. Plus, it doesn't really serve much function. The only real reason my car isn't more powerful is due to restrictions I can't control (i.e. my dad owns the car currently)

Struts:
I am riding on stock struts! I have had no problem with the suspension whatsoever. You just gotta drive conservatively in dangerous areas. I have considered getting some KYB shocks though.

Next mod:
I'm starting to feel repetative here, but my next mod is the B18C1 SWAP. However, I may re-tint the windows before the motor swap because due to a malfunction in my passenger-side window motor, the tint got peeled off the window when it jammed (only at the top, but I'm a perfectionist).

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
appreciate it...i guess. i'd like to think it's a little better than "decent"

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as i said earlier, i aprreciate that comment the most. CLEAN :D

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by emerge
I've actually considered it, but no one in my local area has the rims so I'm not really sure I need to. I mean, we drive Civics. Is there any part you can put on one that won't soon become played out? When I ordered the rims I had never seen them (except on Tenzo's website). If I was worried about being the most unqiue vehicle on the road, I would've bought something other than a civic. Plus, I've got more important things to worry about (like the B18 swap I mentioned earlier).

However, if I were to get new rims they would probably be bronze.
^^^ He speaks the truth!!!

Get Volk Racing TE37s in bronze... that's going to my rims... in another few years, they are pretty damn expensive.

Nice ride by the way.

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm starting to consider the B16 motor now. Not that much weaker in hp than the B18 but a whole lot cheaper. So I could use the extra money to add some power. What do you guys think?

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey Steven, glad to see ya over in on this board! bout time we have some more Georgians on this site =)

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride man very clean. how do those dropzones ride i am planng on putting thm on my car?

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The dropzones are riding great, even on stock struts! The ride is a little rough on speed bumps and/or railroad crossings but as far the overall ride goes, not bad at all!

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, dropzone are great, imo. I have them with kyb agx's