Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Squeeker's said:
Where have you been, we have people like that here aswell already, lol.
spend like 10 mins on that site. even in the for sale forums theres nothing but crap. this place is bad, but that place is a whole nuther ballgame

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
last i spoke to him he had not decided yet.. give it a few hes aware of this thread and the opinion.. so when a choice is made one way or another im sure well find out.. i think its an ok idea as long as it does not get out of hand.. but i can wait while others think about it and voice any opinions

= )

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why doesnt Justin do like a trial period. like have it up for a week and see how it goes then he could decide wheter or not to keep it.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if he decides not to have it in the first place there;s no reason to have a trial period.

i think right now he is deciding wether it would do any good for this site or just drag attention from other areas. i could however be completely off on this guess

maybe there should be a restriction on it like there is on VIP so people wouldn;t come here just to talk in that box.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sounds like a good idea. like a so many months or so many posts.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
well if he decides not to have it in the first place there;s no reason to have a trial period.

i think right now he is deciding wether it would do any good for this site or just drag attention from other areas. i could however be completely off on this guess

maybe there should be a restriction on it like there is on VIP so people wouldn;t come here just to talk in that box.

thats a great idea, if you cant get in vip no shout box for you.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
actually i always suspected u were both type fruity but jezek proved it with the gayOmeter :lol:
ur stil lin denial though..maybe the likes of cookie or king bob can help :P
hey now...you leave our little gay crew alone :rolf: :rolf: Where does cookie fit in?

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FRODO said:
hey now...you leave our little gay crew alone :rolf: :rolf: Where does cookie fit in?
lol i just put his name in there :lol:

and to Mike's (handlebars) comments about the site..he is right to an extent and he is entitled to his opinion...but the shout box has nothing to do with how that site is run..the owner of that site is pleased with the way it runs..the whole point of that site is really for locals in nyc..they arrange races...talk shyt..etc..

as for the shout box goes...
it was just recently put on that site..i believe its been there maybe for about 2 months...i only used b20 as an EXAMPLE because thats the only forum i saw it being implemented at..:lol:
i dont think having a shout box will make this site go downhill in any way whatsoever for those of u that are thinking that..or have it become like b20 in any way...

i also dont think there should be any restrictions on the shout box as far as how long a member has been here n shyt...a person wont just sign on and talk to themselves on the shout box lol..they have to have some1 on the shout box to talk to..
if they troll or do whatever thats in violation of this site then as OC said before they will be taken care of... ;)

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^^ That is a great point blazed. This site will not go downhill just because of a shout box, and I personally think that it will make the site better.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
w00t w00t, bump for da box y0!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey....just thought, maybe JayJay could get a sponsored shoutbox :what: like have the box sponsored by a company/brand and just have a small logo with a link or something.....just another way to get cash to the site....I dunno, just an idea...

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Hey....just thought, maybe JayJay could get a sponsored shoutbox :what: like have the box sponsored by a company/brand and just have a small logo with a link or something.....just another way to get cash to the site....I dunno, just an idea...
Great idea, lets sponsor it... i will give him $3 every month, whos with me?

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will pay 5 bucks a day to have the shout box repeat Jezek is a Homo... every Min !!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
imbcruz said:
I will pay 5 bucks a day to have the shout box repeat Jezek is a Homo... every Min !!
BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA, but remember anthony ois more gay then Jrzek, it's just more fun to mess with Jezek, lol. :shock: