1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Acura LS Mesh Rims/Tires CHEAP $199

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale / Wanted' started by stuco, Mar 14, 2010.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuco

stuco New Member 5+ Year Member

4 Acura LS Mesh Rims with tires $199 (local pickup anniston alabama area) or $299 shipped. The rims are in good shape overall with only a few curb spots. No center caps. 4 x 100 bolt pattern. 15 inch x 6 wheels. The tires need to be replaced soon. Paypal accepted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stuco

bump

3. lvlistchif

lvlistchif New Member 5+ Year Member

ive always thought ls webs should be sold or 150 picked up with tires cause there stock rims but those are fresh so glws bump

4. stuco

...and I've always thought someone should give me a million dollars for cutting their grass. Well, good luck finding them for that price. That's more like the price for steelies with tires. These are OEM which makes them more valuable as far as I'm concerned to a lot of the cheap aftermarket crap that sell for much more.

5. Jgoad2

Jgoad2 New Member 5+ Year Member

haha i agree thats a hell of a price

6. Sammo115

Sammo115 It be me, Sammo Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

how much would you want them shipped without tires?

7. stuco

Same price, I'd have to pay to have the tires taken off, disposed of etc. I will however take $25 off if the buyer has OEM hubcaps to throw in.

8. unr8ed06

unr8ed06 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

hmmm...if you'll meet me around montgomery i'll give you $175.

9. stuco

These have been sold, thanks.

10. stuco

Drive 5 hours to sell them cheap, no thanks lol. They're sold anyway.

11. bizoneoeh

bizoneoeh Ex-Gang Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.