makes it look 10xs better

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i want my stang NOW, heh, im so ready to hear it since the h pipe and headers, damn free work , slow as s**t

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he has a lift, and a shop, i have mud and nothing

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was wonder where you have been.

hows are things?
Things are going pretty good. I've pretty much grown out of modding my car. Don't get me wrong, I still love cars, but I think I'm done for a while. I'll be taking my turbo kit off pretty soon. :( So, how have all of you been?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aww that sucks. but happens when you get older lol. i never really heavily modded mine, and i think im done too. trying to save for a house.

but ive been good i guess.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, i now love honda, but i dont think ill buy another one, and mod it atleast. unless i go all out and make a beast like supercharged s2k or 20lb boost on a hatch. tired of all the looks i get cops and stuff.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they love everything other than imports. in my truck 83 silverado with 350 headers and true dual flowmaster 40's i was in trussville in the walmart parking lot (where we went to buffalo wild wings that one time) and cops are really bad there. ive gotten a noise ticket for my radio when the radio station hummer was there playing their music. and in my truck i was flooring it around every little curve spinnin tires and all that crap (dumb i know, but i was younger) and the cop just gave me a warning. if i did that in my civic id have 4 tickets and forced to go to court.

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a ticket for "intising to race" b/c my IACV was fluttering my idle at a red light, cop said i was "hard revving" my engine, i kindly told him if he would like a display of what my motor can do, flip those lights again=) got my ticket and won in court, you couldnt even herar my car on the tape!

neways, any of yall make it down to spring fling? im still recouping!

BIGhebrew

long hair don't care.
i got a ticket for "intising to race" b/c my IACV was fluttering my idle at a red light, cop said i was "hard revving" my engine, i kindly told him if he would like a display of what my motor can do, flip those lights again=) got my ticket and won in court, you couldnt even herar my car on the tape!

wow! hardass.
i'll agree though cops around here in northern alabama love civics.
since the majority is owned by the latino community and they're racist basterds.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

You should've got that cop to suck your bawls after that court session!