Alabama Love

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im down like 4 flat tires for the meet, who else is goin?

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if i would have known about the meet before i made plans to go to decatur i would be going to that but can't back out on previously made plans :-/

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my buddy has already came down twice to montgomery to hang out so now he's throwing a halloween party up there so it's only right that i go up there and chill

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so possible change of plans...i might not be going to decatur...got to get the ol' wisdom teeth cut out this week and i'm probably not going to be up for a 3 hr car ride to my buddy's place. so might just ease up to the ol' meet in bham

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I doubt I'm goin now. the only night someone can keep my daughter is the night of the meet.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we are goin out for our anniversary, and sat night is the only night someone can keep my daughter so we dont have to drag her around, special night of love and buttsecks

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
theres a 95% chance ill be going. washing waxing and all that crap tomorrow...might have to put my stockies on though :( unless i can find some cheap yoko s.drives.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good. now josh and gary need to go. k20 eg please. it is in a hatch right josh?

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no it's in my 96 coupe....it depends on these wisdom teeth they are taking out. i'll let yall know. it's 50/50 right now though.

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^ hooter's in bham...importalabama meet.....well i don't have my wisdom teeth surgery until tuesday so i'm not sure what i'm doing yet. i'll talk to my buddy doug and see if he's down for importalabama

jhar_EK

word
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am. Here's the info

Time Saturday, October 29 · 6:00pm - 11:30pm
Location Hooters
1278 Oak Groove Rd
Birmingham, Alabama

More Info -Brought to you by IMPORTALABAMA.com/ ALABAMA IMPORT SCENE

Its time for a CAR MEET with a little halloween spirit.. lets try to live'n this one up a bit!

I encourage everyone to bring a basket(whatever size) filled with candy and place it in front of you car wherever you park. this way we can get in the real spirit of thngs and bring back the good ol days
... .if you see kids please be respectful and let them get candy first.

WEAR YOUR COSTUMES! the scariest **** out there will WIN..nothing! hahaha jk

whoever makes me piss my pants or makes me hard as a rock lol will get there car featured on ImportAlabama.com and of course a winning picture of yourself!

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT NOTICE. Come out if you can .. remember if you live 30min away but someone that lives 1hr 30min away can make it .. you have no excuse! lol jk but seriously you dont.

SPREAD THE WORD THIS IS OPEN TO ALL!! SEPT DONKS.

**why this late? its a halloween themed meet. gives those individuals that work on saturday a chance to come out.

**why at hooters? just cause some people like to drink or eat... i will update when i get specials on alcohol. This location has an abundance of parking spaces. and i can drink my sorrow away if no one comes out hahaha jk .. you better come O.O

**why this date? because some will drive a good minute to attend so this way they can plan to stay with friends or go home late since less people go to work on sundays.See More
there's the address