B18 or B22

• B18

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • B22

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

crxintegra

5+ Year Member
so i have an engine and trans it out of a 95 civic that was manual..... i have an 89 crx that is automatic aside from the normal auto stick conversion will this engine and trans bolt easily into my cr if not what needs to be done? thanks

stathisgarga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should take of the body kit leave everything stock and then swap your engine, then a drop and get some slips for it, it would do the job nicely and then a nice lippppp!! Good luck!!! Thats only my opinion!!!

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i have an engine and trans it out of a 95 civic that was manual..... i have an 89 crx that is automatic aside from the normal auto stick conversion will this engine and trans bolt easily into my cr if not what needs to be done? thanks
depends if the engine is a d series, the d series i believe should bolt right in.

crxintegra

5+ Year Member
thanks ill check on that i do know that it has the three motor mount back and both sides but not the front one ? is that a problem ..... looks like it should bolt imn .... hard part is swaaping setups my crx is an aouto and the civic is a stick but i have bassicly the whole front ckip so would put the radiator in and all the s**t from the 95 what about the wiring ? is that alot of work ... i can do electricak no problem.... running the wires to me is the worst part....lol

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no not at all if u have the ecu from the 95, its a breeze. and there is no front one on the 95 i dont think is there? whats the engine code for the 95