amej8's is-this-even-considered-a-build thread?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tell UPS, USPS, and FedEx to ship my s**t faster then :lol:. I have all the tracking numbers. All except for 2 things are in transit and on time.

Do you guys really want me to tell you what I ordered. It takes the fun out of it :(.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you guys really want me to tell you what I ordered. It takes the fun out of it :(.
yes, we do. this thread is slowly but surely pissing me off. there is no fun in it for us anyways because we arent the ones getting new parts, you are. were not going to be nearly excited as you are.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Boo you guys are no fun :lol:. Evan (sk8shoryt) already said one of them. Well...backwards :lol:.

Yeah... Ordered Tokico Illuminas, Eibach Sportlines, Skunk2 LCA's, OEM CTR shift boot, Mugen style front lip, and a 99-00 OEM Si Sway bar with all OEM hardware. Also got a few random OEM hardware parts for my header and such like studs, nuts, etc. Gotta pick up new LCA bolts at the dealership sometime this week before I get my LCA's too. Should be getting the LCA's friday, shift boot tomorrow, sway bar tomorrow / friday. Waiting on tracking number for springs / shocks.

So woot. Should be lowered soon. I'm done spending for a few months. Gotta save up for school, loans, etc. I'll definitely have wheels next summer. I might upgrade to a CTR sway bar later this year depending on if I like my handling or not with my soon-to-be setup. But I'm thinking about buying just the ASR brace and throwing it on for bling (and for when / if I upgrade to the CTR sway).

Finally mod'ing my car for the first time in over 4 years :lol:.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good man, i want to see pics of this is on your car a.s.a.p, you havent done s**t to your car since i joined this site over 2 years ago!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got my OEM CTR shift boot and sway bar that I bought off Dannyloski :thumbup:.

:lol: :thumbs up.

According to all my tracking numbers:
- LCA's should be here tomorrow
- Illuminas should be here Monday
- Sportlines should be here Wednesday
- Mugen Lip TBA

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all that, and spent a grand? where's the WS2 exhaust?
Cancelled the order. Turns out I didn't actually need an exhaust. Just a header. I'll get the exhaust eventually. It was on backorder and I called the seller (in CA) and they said it'd be another 3 weeks til I got it on top of the week I waited from the time of ordering it until I called them.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice dude. Can't wait for some pics, you kinda motivated me to spend some more money on my car...which isn't a good thing.

You'll be glad that you went with the Illumina's in the long run.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice dude. Can't wait for some pics, you kinda motivated me to spend some more money on my car...which isn't a good thing.

You'll be glad that you went with the Illumina's in the long run.
I can't wait til all of it's on the car :lol:. Can't wait to see what my car will handle like with the Illumina's as stiff as possible ;). I wish I had enough to buy those Si wheels off you. Would've been perfect.

You definitely should spend some money on your car :thumbup: haha.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for some reason I am going to hate seeing it dropped on stock wheels. Should have invested in wheels first, let them sit in the garage then bought some springs.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for some reason I am going to hate seeing it dropped on stock wheels. Should have invested in wheels first, let them sit in the garage then bought some springs.
Wheels without a drop = fugly IMHO. So can you please explain to me why should I have wasted money on wheels that I wouldn't have used anyways until I got the suspension on? I don't even have enough money for wheels / tires yet anyways. Besides, I've seen plenty of cars dropped on steelies + hubs and I actually kind of like it.

Anyways.. Got some more parts in. Skunk2 LCA's came in along with the studs for the header / block :thumbup:. I'm too busy working my ass off with both jobs I don't have time to install anything. It's all just sitting in pile in the corner of my room :rolf:. I might have time Sunday / Monday since Sundays my 21st birthday so I might not go to work on Monday ;) :lol:.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh dang....you're finaly dropping it and getting a lip. This is going to be great man. i wish you were closer, i'd love to do a shoot of your car.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally dropping I see. Can't wait to see once everything goes on.
Same :thumbup:.

Drop before wheels, always.
:thumbup:

oh dang....you're finaly dropping it and getting a lip. This is going to be great man. i wish you were closer, i'd love to do a shoot of your car.
If there are any NE meets, I'll actually consider going to them now that my car is some-what modified :lol:. Maybe you, me, and Ryan could get somethin going on too. Not too sure yet though with traveling with my car for too long of a trip. Gettin close to 193k and I wanna do timing belt, etc.