Amy Winehouse dead

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I won't even bother to click that link. It's an overdose. TBH, Im not saddened at all. She chose that life.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
guess she should have gone to rehab
but she said nooooo nooooooooo noooooooooo.

thats one i dont feel bad for, b***h knew she was taking to much s**t . you get what you get.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh boo-hoo, we lost another dumb drug addicted whore. Good riddance.

krooked32

oh well, sucks to be her is all i can say really. i saw that on msn this afternoon and wasnt surprised at all. was only a matter of time before she keeled.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked some of her music but she's was a bit out there IMO.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I won't even bother to click that link. It's an overdose. TBH, Im not saddened at all. She chose that life.
Yes, we shall. I mourn both of them. I realize it was his stupidity but he's not the only person to drink and drive(and kill).
So you mourn the death of Ryan Dunn, a man you did not actually know, because he was funny. However you won't be saddened by the death of Amy Winehouse, a woman you did not actually know, probably because you didn't like her music. You didn't know either person, and they both chose dangerous lifestyles, yet you choose which to mourn based off of how much you like their work. That makes sense....

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you mourn the death of Ryan Dunn, a man you did not actually know, because he was funny. However you won't be saddened by the death of Amy Winehouse, a woman you did not actually know, probably because you didn't like her music. You didn't know either person, and they both chose dangerous lifestyles, yet you choose which to mourn based off of how much you like their work. That makes sense....
:rolf: ZING!

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It does actually make sense. He mourns Ryan Dunn's death not based of morals and life choices, but because Ryan Dunn entertained him. Now that Dunn is dead he will not produce any more entertaining work which obviously saddens him.

If he doesn't like Winehouse's music then why mourn her death when her life didn't benefit him in any way?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She died from overdose or drug related issues. She made money by the drama she created by doing drugs.

He died from driving drunk. He made his money having fun with friends doing dumb things.

Just because a person doesn't know the person who died, doesn't mean it's stupid to morn them. Most of us grew up watching him on Jackass, Viva La Bam, why wouldn't we be sad when someone died who we watched when we were teens.

Going by what your saying, we shouldn't morn the death of soldiers and veterans because we didn't know them.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She died from overdose or drug related issues. She made money by the drama she created by doing drugs.

He died from driving drunk. He made his money having fun with friends doing dumb things.

Just because a person doesn't know the person who died, doesn't mean it's stupid to morn them. Most of us grew up watching him on Jackass, Viva La Bam, why wouldn't we be sad when someone died who we watched when we were teens.

Going by what your saying, we shouldn't morn the death of soldiers and veterans because we didn't know them.
[YOUTUBE="back off"]rT63Nq2ZTOU[/YOUTUBE]
vic has sound logic, i have decided.

CRX_dude

copyright 2006 omgwtflol
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks... well at least it gives a heads up to all the other celebrities that are addicted to drugs like marry olsen and charlie sheen...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It does actually make sense. He mourns Ryan Dunn's death not based of morals and life choices, but because Ryan Dunn entertained him. Now that Dunn is dead he will not produce any more entertaining work which obviously saddens him.

If he doesn't like Winehouse's music then why mourn her death when her life didn't benefit him in any way?
mourn
1. to feel or express sorrow or grief.
2. to grieve or lament for the dead.
3. to show the conventional or usual signs of sorrow over a person's death.
You are COMPLETELY missing the entire point of truly mourning the death of a human. You don't mourn the death of somebody because they were funny, you mourn their death because you are upset that they died. Missing the humor that they provided is COMPLETELY different.

Just because a person doesn't know the person who died, doesn't mean it's stupid to morn them.
My point is not that it's stupid to mourn someone you didn't know.....that's an entirely different argument that I'll have at a different time. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in mourning one person's death because you think they were funny, and not giving two craps about another person's death when you DON'T think they were funny.....all while you don't know either person.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You are COMPLETELY missing the entire point of truly mourning the death of a human. You don't mourn the death of somebody because they were funny, you mourn their death because you are upset that they died. Missing the humor that they provided is COMPLETELY different.

Okay when someone is funny and has touched your life via entertainment (in this case for quite a while assuming WalkingComplex was a fan of Dunn for years) then whether or not you knew the person; it would make sense to mourn. Many times in our lives we feel close to people without actually knowing them at all, which makes mourning his death make perfect sense.

My point is not that it's stupid to mourn someone you didn't know.....that's an entirely different argument that I'll have at a different time. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in mourning one person's death because you think they were funny, and not giving two craps about another person's death when you DON'T think they were funny.....all while you don't know either person.

On the other hand, seeing as WalkingComplex was obviously not a Winehouse fan and she never affected his life in any way (entertainment-wise) then he does not feel that "friendship" (if you will) that he did with Dunn

Mr Jolly, this is a perfect example.