thanks =) i'm loving them

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks =) i'm loving them
honestly didn't even thing that type of thing was out there.

whats next for the subie?

projector hid retrofit?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that'd be nice but i don't have the funds for proper lenses. i'm not a fan of scatter nor blinding oncoming traffic.

not sure what's next, really. this is a maintenance summer for me, lots of required expenses including tires, clutch & flywheel (and all supporting replacement parts), swaybar endlinks, and possibly an axle or two.

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
intercooler tilt!

not that it probably does anything

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'll probably try to acquire an STi splitter for the hood scoop to better direct incoming air... i'm buying a set of prototype pirelli p-zeros this week. it's nice knowing ppl at tire rack =)

since i never actually took a photo of the finished tails... here's a quick shot... my phone's camera sucks at night, shots are always f'n blurry :( maybe i'll try for a pre-dusk photo tomorrow.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the flash makes everything look out of balance. if possible try to use a different light source like a street light or something.

random comparison

flash

no flash

ok so they're both kind of terrible pictures but the flash one is much worse imo. and also i got out of that snow.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah it does.. i'll have to do it with more sunlight since the two sections meld together when using my phone camera under low light conditions.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
got the tires last week. they're a bit skinnier than i would've wanted (225/45R17) since my wheels are 17x9, but they were really well priced. photos to come.

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
replaced my dome and trunk bulbs with LEDs. s**t is bright as hell!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Fotos?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
i tried to take some but my phone camera sucks in low light conditions. I'll borrow the wife's camera later =)

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha I like how they started the news video with the sound of your motor. Who wouldn't want to hear that :thumbup:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol aye... though a lot of it is reflecting off my white garage door and white shelf in that photo, which makes it look a tad brighter than it really is. regardless, it's pretty nice. i was parked on a country road tonight (inlaws live outside of town) and being able to see my interior light up when i hit the remote was very nice. looks even better in person, imho. the light is a nice cool white that lights things up even better than daylight. my wife isn't a huge fan of it. she feels it was a waste of money and that the incandescent bulb was good enough. meh, it was only $15 shipped for both lights (dome and trunk)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i can haz aircon again!! picked up a lowside aircon line for an sti since it has the extra clearance for the tmic. MUCH better now =)

also, here's a crappy shot of my car at the inlaw's house