any ps3 owners on here?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the detailed overview. i dunno if i'll have the time to go thru all the AC games in the series, but i'll try to. plot is important to me in a game
You are welcome. Ask away. I am an Assassin's Creed nut. 1 wasn't the best one in the series but it wasn't crap by far. It was a good build off to the rest of them.

I have them 100% except for Revelations and AC3 which I have at about 80% for both so far because of the collections and building the Assassin members. Finding all the feathers is a b**** and so is the training of your recruits. Not hard just tedious. Neither are needed to complete the story though.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'll have to get them and kinda breeze thru them a bit to get caught up.... or maybe i'll watch some gameplay vids for now and go back to play them at a later time. i don't have very much free time any more... hell, i haven't even finished my clean hands and ghost playthrough of dishonored yet

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
You are welcome. Ask away. I am an Assassin's Creed nut. 1 wasn't the best one in the series but it wasn't crap by far. It was a good build off to the rest of them.

I have them 100% except for Revelations and AC3 which I have at about 80% for both so far because of the collections and building the Assassin members. Finding all the feathers is a b**** and so is the training of your recruits. Not hard just tedious. Neither are needed to complete the story though.
Yea one wasn't the greatest

There's no feathers on ac3. You need to collect the encyclopedia pages. They weren't so bad. NY was a b***h tho for collecting them. Training the recruited wasn't so bad either. The sailor missions where a b***h tho.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea one wasn't the greatest

There's no feathers on ac3. You need to collect the encyclopedia pages. They weren't so bad. NY was a b**** tho for collecting them. Training the recruited wasn't so bad either. The sailor missions where a b**** tho.
:?::?::?: There is a total of 50 feathers in Assassin's Creed 3 (AC2 had 100). I currently have 38. Not hard to get just like the pages, hunting missions, trophies, treasure chests, and training. Just tedious to run around and get them all.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn you guys go hard for the trophies

I only have 2 platinums from Madden 11 and 12
I do. Only on certain games though. I currently have 9 platinum trophies.

-Assassin's Creed 2 (Assassin's Creed one didn't have trophies, but I have it 100% sync'd in the game)
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
-God of War 3
-Lego Harry Potter 1-4
-Lego Harry Potter 5-7
-Lego Indiana Jones 2
-Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
-Sly Cooper 1
-Sly Cooper 2

Some games I don't have 100% but the only ones left are beating the game on hard, expert, crushing, etc. I don't usually play back through to get those ones. I get all the other achievements though.

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
-Terminator Salvation
-Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
-Batman: Arkham Asylum

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i have a feeling you'd probably enjoy dishonored.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
:?::?::?: There is a total of 50 feathers in Assassin's Creed 3 (AC2 had 100). I currently have 38. Not hard to get just like the pages, hunting missions, trophies, treasure chests, and training. Just tedious to run around and get them all.
I'm sorry your right. I haven't played it in a couple month. I've got all the feathers, trinkits, pages, treasure the homestead and the boat missions. I would have to go look at my trophies n see how come I didn't get a platinum. I think I'm only mission 2 or 3 trophies.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I do. Only on certain games though. I currently have 9 platinum trophies.

-Assassin's Creed 2 (Assassin's Creed one didn't have trophies, but I have it 100% sync'd in the game)
-Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
-God of War 3
-Lego Harry Potter 1-4
-Lego Harry Potter 5-7
-Lego Indiana Jones 2
-Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
-Sly Cooper 1
-Sly Cooper 2

Some games I don't have 100% but the only ones left are beating the game on hard, expert, crushing, etc. I don't usually play back through to get those ones. I get all the other achievements though.

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
-Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
-Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
-Terminator Salvation
-Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
-Batman: Arkham Asylum
I play games on hardest difficulty always unless the harder difficulties get unlocked by beating the easier difficulties

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a feeling you'd probably enjoy dishonored.
That one is on my "to purchase" list.

I am playing through Lego Lord of the Rings right now. :lol: Yes, I love the lego ones. I don't know why, but they are fun to me.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
That one is on my "to purchase" list.

I am playing through Lego Lord of the Rings right now. :lol: Yes, I love the lego ones. I don't know why, but they are fun to me.
lol me too... lego indiana jones was a lot of fun. i think the lego games really bring back the whole element of "fun" back into games.

as for dishonored, damn is it a lot of fun. if you enjoyed thief, you'll absolutely love this game. you can play it any way you want (sneak around unseen, slaughter everyone mercilessly, or anywhere in between) and the plot/visuals in the game actually adapt to your playstyle.... i bet the game playing a balanced mix of killing and sneaking, but now i'm going through a clean hands (no kill) and ghost (undetected) playthrough for the ultimate challenge.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
are we done turning this into an xbox vs ps3 thread yet? that's not the point of this thread and all these points have been discussed multiple times already... back when both systems first came out years ago. old news. let's get on to the gaming.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are we done turning this into an xbox vs ps3 thread yet? that's not the point of this thread and all these points have been discussed multiple times already... back when both systems first came out years ago. old news. let's get on to the gaming.
Thread cleaned.

This is a place for us ps3 owners to come together to give out game tags and to discuss games. Not to debate ps3 vs xbox. Xbox guys keep your s**t to your own thread please.

Back to the gaming!!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm Szady27. I dont play a lot of games, but feel free to add me. I mainly play Madden/NCAA Football/NHL. Mainly sports games.