anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well seeing as how my ps3 went down the drain, if i were to put my games up for sale along with controllers and psp go game system for a reasonable price would anybody be interested?
find a local shop to fix it. that's what bunny and i have done.

gt5 in a week? fingers X'd

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just started playing Heavy Rain today.. and I am completely sucked in. So far, the story leaves you hanging on the edge of your seat and the fighting mechanics make for a really immersive experience. Loving every moment of it.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know how to fix it I just never got around to it :D

New map pack for black ops on Monday. Who's getting it?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Nah, black ops was a huge disappointment. That game will get no more of my money

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I got it. I can't stand Hotel. Maybe it's because I suck on that board but the other ones I love.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Funny how black ops is the only thing i play.
I actually posted this in the wrong section lol im a 360 player.
and actually im talking about the map pack after that. It should be available today i think.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yay we finally have a ps3 again... and i also recovered my first psn account from back in summer 2008, totally fresh with no trophies, no stats, nothing. i get to use my name again for my ID =) picked up gt5 used for real cheap on friday, my parents bought us a new tv for winter solstice (42" sharp cheapie, but beats the dying 38" vizio we had before), just need a wheel and pedals now.

oh btw, if anyone wants a vizio remote control, PM me. just pay shipping and i'll send it out to ya.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I debated starting a new thread or just posting here. Can't compete with 53 pages!

It's been a year since there was activity in here...

What's everyone playing? Right now I am on Assassin's Creed 3. Game is pretty epic. Couple of bugs here and there but nothing too bad yet. Pretty cool this one is set during the Civil War era. Just stopped a plot for an assassination on George Washington!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ Don't you mean Abraham Lincoln? I thought George Washington died in the late 1790's early 1800's.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I debated starting a new thread or just posting here. Can't compete with 53 pages!

It's been a year since there was activity in here...

What's everyone playing? Right now I am on Assassin's Creed 3. Game is pretty epic. Couple of bugs here and there but nothing too bad yet. Pretty cool this one is set during the Civil War era. Just stopped a plot for an assassination on George Washington!
Great game. Took me awhile to beat it. The story line is awesome.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Don't you mean Abraham Lincoln? I thought George Washington died in the late 1790's early 1800's.
I misspoke. It is during the revolution not the civil war. 1750 through 1783.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how would AC3 be for someone who hasn't played any of the AC games before? it looks cool and i might be interested.

i bought my wife Catherine and soul calibur v for xmas. she's been enjoying them. i need a game to play... i simply don't have the time nor patience to rebuild my credits in gt5

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AC3 was pretty epic. I would recommend to go through at least AC 1 and 2 but you don't have to I guess. You are just going to be a bit confused with the story line as they all run together.

Timeline: (just doing ps3)
AC1 (Assassin - Altiar)
AC2 (Assassin - young Ezio)
- AC Brotherhood (Assassin - older Ezio) continues focus on Ezio. They used AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations to
form a mini Ezio trilogy. Doesn't carry the AC storyline any farther outside of Ezio until AC3.
-AC Revelations (Assassin - old Ezio) Finishes Ezio trilogy.
AC3 (Assassin - Connor) Finishes the current Assassin's Creed storyline and concludes Desmond's story arc.

To put it in layman's terms, you are Desmond. Desmond is in the Animus throughout the entire series. The Animus is a machine that allows the user to access memories of ancestors and replay them. Desmond's ancestors are members of the Assassin Brotherhood throughout history. You can get through Desmond's story arc by just playing through 1-3.

You would be missing the storyline if you just played 3 but the game play wouldn't be ruined in any way. As far as story and time period goes, I think 3 is the best. Set during the American Revolution and is pretty awesome.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thanks for the detailed overview. i dunno if i'll have the time to go thru all the AC games in the series, but i'll try to. plot is important to me in a game

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
The series great. Each games takes awhile especially if you do all the side missions.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2