any ps3 owners on here?

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i play ridge racer online,on the weekends.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone else have rock band?

i like playing online with it, but i always get stuck with noobs... and ive never seen anyone sing online. lol

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone else want to get sniped?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just grabbed my copy of cod4

COME GET SOME!

PSN SN: vvDOOM

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can someone please tell me if call of duty 4 has the option of playing 4 player offline? it still lookslike a great game

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should all get in a party together and go at it with each other...

psn: ft-dubz add me so i can shoot ya up! lol

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
finished COD4 in a few hours and just finished Assassins Creed(awesome game). i dont pay online so COD4 is just collecting dust

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we should all get in a party together and go at it with each other...

psn: ft-dubz add me so i can shoot ya up! lol
dude I'm down for that. I was up all night playin and getting shitty so I'm nursing a hangover but I'll be on later tonight

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love playstation and all, ive always have playstations, ps2 and wat not, but i really want the blu ray player and i coul get it with the ps3 and i like that idea

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love playstation and all, ive always have playstations, ps2 and wat not, but i really want the blu ray player and i coul get it with the ps3 and i like that idea
that 's exactly what i did. i was in the market for bd and decited to buy a ps3(60gb) and i love it!!!

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep yep, it's sad, but that's actually one of the PS3's strongest selling points right now lol

games are coming....

But yeah blu-rays are the s**t. I rented Blackhawk Down to watch via my PS3 on my GF's 47" Vizio and it looked fantastic. and I'm sure with great encoding and HDMI transfer, the audio on a nice surround sound setup would be amazing as well.

Review of Blackhawk Down on Blu-Ray:http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/blackhawkdown.html

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep yep, it's sad, but that's actually one of the PS3's strongest selling points right now lol

games are coming....

But yeah blu-rays are the s**t. I rented Blackhawk Down to watch via my PS3 on my GF's 47" Vizio and it looked fantastic. and I'm sure with great encoding and HDMI transfer, the audio on a nice surround sound setup would be amazing as well.

Review of Blackhawk Down on Blu-Ray:http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/blackhawkdown.html
have you watched apocalypto? also the day after tomorrow.they both look great.