5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
demo was ok, but gameplay mechanics leave a lot to be desired

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very true on that i might rent it just to beat it. anyone know when the new maps for W@W is coming out

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
and lol, my girl's the same way. she didn't really like noby noby boy and i doubt she'll like flower... but she loved eden.

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey you got flower? what you think?

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did anyone get the new maps for cod w@w? i love the zombie mode but no one is playing it online

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i downloaded em last night but then i went to the bar so i havent tried em out yet

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
new maps suck... except for zombie mode

i played zombie mode online most of last night, there were ALLOT of people on. Never had to wait

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought a Slim PSP at lunch today for a hundred bucks. I'm liking it so far, it's nice for work seeing as how my job is soooo slow lately.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
100 is pretty good

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
woot, i got into the fat princess beta!

slamDunk

if you fly, im flew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2 weeks ago my ps3 came down with the YLOD.. and it suck had to ship it to sony and $150. then next week later i got my reurb one. im glad they sent same model number i sent them. 80g backward compatible 4 usb hubs motostorm package.. =) i love my ps3 should have seen my when it broke down,,lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn, that's cool they gave u another one with an emotion engine...

in other news... FAT PRINCESS BETA!!!! I'M IN AND ABOUT TO PLAY =)

can't say more due to the NDA

knuckk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anybody here play socom? if so hit me up knuckles0330 im bored as shitt right now

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to revive this thread but i have a question. im in a fraternity and i live with 35 other people. theres gotta be at least 8 ps3's in the house i live in. my controller has gotten mixed up with others numerous times. i have one for my ps3 but i don't think its the same one that came with mine. ive been trying to track down my controller that came with my system. i bought my ps3 back in february of this year 2009, and it has model number CECHL01. the controller i have now (model # CECHZC2U) is a shiny black color and i could have sworn the controller that came with my system was more of a matte black color. did the newer systems come with a controller in a matte black color? or do all controllers come in the shiny black? does the model number on the controller match up with the model number on the system? is there a way i can tell that a certain controller belongs to my system?

thanks

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is a f**king cool avatar anfrey, probably one of the best ive ever seen

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been sick all week so I went out and bought inFamous the other day.... great great game.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some one convince me why I would want a ps3 since I already have a 360... I'm thinking about getting one but gotta have some reasons.... Blu-ray isn't enough.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Red - So far I've found that it's not worth it. I barely play my PS3..... a 360 is sufficient.

But anyway, that's why I'm in here. Does anybody know of any GREAT games for the PS3? I need something that is going to suck me in and captivate me. I'm not looking for a first person shooter... I have call of duty for that. I'm also not looking for sports games..

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, I can get a refurb 80gb on ebay for 298 with free shipping and 100% of the auction is donated to charity... so either way its kind of a win.