any ps3 owners on here?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah the power supply on my 60GB took a s**t on me about a month ago.... f**kin babied that thing, :(
im going to attempt to fix it myself sometime

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some one convince me why I would want a ps3 since I already have a 360... I'm thinking about getting one but gotta have some reasons.... Blu-ray isn't enough.
inFamous, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet etc.

Truth is, there are quite a few good exclusives, but if you're not already excited about any of them it come down to to this: if you have the money, go for it.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
inFamous, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet etc.

Truth is, there are quite a few good exclusives, but if you're not already excited about any of them it come down to to this: if you have the money, go for it.
I said try and convince me... not try to make me loose interest. I've hated metal gear.... like always, Resistance I think is a stupid concept. killzone... meh hated 1, infamous.... the main character reminds me of Justin Timberlake... so I dunno, lol.

Last edited:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then don't buy one :what:

Like I said, if you can afford it go for it... if not stick with your 360.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Little Big Planet was fun for like a week, but then it just got repetitive... I don't know. Excellent idea, brand new concept... but the game didn't get a lot of gameplay from me.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
omfg... i just watched the new GT5 trailer from E3... i came in my pants. absolutely amazing.

oh, and dissidia final fantasy is gonna be awesome. reminds me of the dead fantasy animations

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My eyes came when I saw the latest God of War 3 trailer. And the game footage was even better

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
omfg... i just watched the new GT5 trailer from E3... i came in my pants. absolutely amazing.

oh, and dissidia final fantasy is gonna be awesome. reminds me of the dead fantasy animations
when does it come out?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i believe it was on 09/09/09

i just watched the final fantasy XIV trailer. looks pretty cool so far, but we'll see how gameplay is. and yes, it's another mmo.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
HDMI cables are f'n expensive at B&M stores. $30 for the cheapest. got online and got it for $4.95 shipped

95SiDanO

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PSN: KickstandDan

COD4

I suck at it, so I'm probably going to regret putting it up here, haha.

Blinx

Michael needs mo money
5+ Year Member
Psn: Shockstylez
COD5 :D

As for XIV can't wait for it to come out. FFXI was amazing and I still can't wait for XIII and versus to come out
Dissidia is fun you get to play as uhm this taru taru from ffxi i forget the name haha

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats!

i've been practicing alot on gt4.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
u mean prologue =)

i can't wait til the full game is out. i saw the E3 trailer for GT5 and nearly creamed myself