anyone remember slowep? Car spotted

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So i was flippin through the latest copy of the north bay diablo dealer and saw this. I know its a long shot, but really how many white si's with stock rims painted black are out there. Its at Toyota of Vallejo by the way

Holly Golightly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooooook. lots of people have paint.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am aware of this, but come on its on a dealer lot in our general area, the car is lowered about as much as hers was, and the ambers been cleared out of the headlights also.

Plus if you look closely at the back of the picture i think i can see the aftermarket spoiler she had.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dood i belive it i am on melts side on this one start a pool see who thinks it is

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i remember her saying somewhere she was getting rid of her car....

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya, she was selling her car....she didnt want it anymore after she blew the engine..its probably hers, its look EXACTLY like it..and yes she had the stock rims painted if I remember correctly

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i actually might go to vallejo later today to visit a friend, so if i do ill swing by and peep it.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
i actually might go to vallejo later today to visit a friend, so if i do ill swing by and peep it.
melt you gonna get it? that'd be tight foo,i could picture u mobb that more than ur accord

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh hell no i dont make that kind of money, and if i did i check out your car before i even considered hers. 6g si > 7g si

I just am gonna be in the area so i might as well see it in person

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah . . i see. . .they can be made tight though . .

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only 7g SI i ever liked was shawn hilliers ep3 from jhpusa.com

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
melt you gonna get it? that'd be tight foo,i could picture u mobb that more than ur accord
keep mobbin the Accord Malt, it suits you...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dark said:
:what: ...........
what dont you get? your suppose to be the almighty intellecutal in norcal with your super smart and superior replies

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
what dont you get? your suppose to be the almighty intellecutal in norcal with your super smart and superior replies
actually the point im trieng to get across to would be is all the name calling u give me, and yet u are doing the same thing to slowep by being rude "
SeanJohn1802 said:
she was stupid anyways
" ...are u some sort of bully?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dood, she was stupid... what more can i say . . . she was at sac raceway, bunch of us were there... she made ONE SINGLE pass and bolted after that . . . her life must have flashed before her eyes or sum'n . .wierdo