apekd's ED6 part 2

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so i just got off the phone with my friend, and he is giving me his ol t3/t4 turbo. And since today is payday i am ordering my turbo manifold either tonight or tomorrow after work. wastegate will be ordered this week and maybe a new bov, as i am not sure how well my volvo one will hold up. getting my friends RX-7 side mount intercooler for dirt cheap, and then ill be ordering my hot and cold side piping and the down pipe and wastegate piping and then i gotta have my friend weld it up for me or ill just clamp it, not sure. Ill post up pics later of the turbo when I get the chance.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so I just ordered my manifold, and down pipe. Net check I am getting the clutch, and head gasket set. I really cant wait to have this up and running. I'm not looking for high numbers, but I am how ever, looking forward to being able to keep up with my friends ls for once. My truck would only get about 3 car lengths ahead, then lose all acceleration around 70 mph. Oh, and did I mention that I am keeping the good ol reliable four speed? yeah, thats right. I love my four speed that much.