Asmar's 1996 Honda Civic DX (Hatchback, Midori Green)

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Hello everyone... Just thought I might start a thread for my car... I have many other cars that I'm currently working on so won't be doing mods to this car very often. My goal is to take everything slow and get quality parts slowly... This is gonna be an EXTREMELY SLOW build/project thread... But anyways... Here is the car...

Asmar

Domo-Kun
A bunch of OEM parts sitting in my room waiting to be installed... Gonna get to these soon. Waiting to get more parts and gonna do small things first...

EJ1SWAG

Nice to see a Midori hatch in such good condition. They're becoming so much harder to find these days.

DaOne

Dam. I wish my room was full of oem boxes. lol
what are your plans for it?

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Nice to see a Midori hatch in such good condition. They're becoming so much harder to find these days.
Tell me about it... I have been loking for one for such a long time... Finally found this one.

Dam. I wish my room was full of oem boxes. lol
what are your plans for it?
Either gonna swap in a B16A2 or B18C5, not sure yet. Gonna do coils, wheels, suspension and a few other things before doing a motor swap.

Thank you. =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like 370z, Impreza WRX (STI?), eg hatch. Nice collection haha

Anyways, not really a fan of EK hatches, but looks like a clean start.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow that is a lot parts. Must have cost a small fortune. Do I see the parts for a rear disc conversion in that pile?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP

Don't forgot the 240. This dude's got a nice collection. This hatch looks mint dude, can't wait to see it getting in with the build.

alex_n/a

stocker
I want your painted spoiler.

me and you are starting with just about the same car, but I can tell you will get ahead quickly lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't forgot the 240. This dude's got a nice collection. This hatch looks mint dude, can't wait to see it getting in with the build.
I could've sworn I typed it, guess I forgot haha

Asmar

Domo-Kun

I didn't like them much at first either for some reason... I liked EG hatchbacks... But it's the other way around now ever since I had a few EK hatchbacks.

Wow that is a lot parts. Must have cost a small fortune. Do I see the parts for a rear disc conversion in that pile?
Yes. Front and rear EM1 disc brake conversion using new everything.

Thank you. Yeah I wish I could get this build going faster but I've been putting more money/time into the 240SX.

I want your painted spoiler.

me and you are starting with just about the same car, but I can tell you will get ahead quickly lol
No, not really. Lol. I spend more money/time on my 240SX so I really don't have much time for this car. It'll be a very slow build. Trust me. Lol. Can't wait to see how your car turns out too. Been following your build thread.

Asmar

Domo-Kun
More OEM accessories/parts coming in the mail as always... Got these OEM slave CD players. Bought 2 just for the hell for it... Might sell one back... Lol. Didn't wanna install an aftermarket one...

Also got the OEM bra/nose mask in the mail. Not really gonna use this much. But doesn't hurt to keep it around...

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Where did u get the nose bra? I have been wanting one for long interstate trips.

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Just a random picture of the front since I didn't post any of the front yet... Even though it's all stock... :suprise:

Asmar

Domo-Kun
EX gauge cluster installed. Swapped the speedometer so the miles are exactly the same.

OEM slave CD player installed. Hooks up to the factory radio. Didn't wanna install an aftermarket CD player...