Asmar's 1996 Honda Civic DX (Hatchback, Midori Green)

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Fogs came in the mail today... I'll install them real soon...

Here is a sample picture of what they'll look like once they've been installed...

Asmar

Domo-Kun
I managed to find a set of BRAND NEW JDM SiR fog lights (OEM Stanley, not cheapo eBay ones) for sale and installed them instead of the round USDM fog lights... These looks much cleaner... Kinda just wanted to keep them stored in my garage since they are brand new but they just look so good on my car... Had to install them... I'll just let the pictures do the talking...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up Looks good!

And it's so freaking clean is retarded.

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Found pictures of my old EK hatch on my iPhone... Just thought I'd share them on here...

Asmar

Domo-Kun
I was wanting to get Sprint Hart CP-R wheels but went with BBS RS wheels instead... I might change my mind down the road but gotta get coils first... These are gonna just have to sit in the garage and wait...

Here are sample pictures of what they'll look like on my car...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow.... I absolutely love the MG hatches..... so rare..... cheers sir.... cheers....

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what are the specs on the wheels you picked up? they dont look as wide or low offset as the example pics

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Wow.... I absolutely love the MG hatches..... so rare..... cheers sir.... cheers....
Thanks. :P

what are the specs on the wheels you picked up? they dont look as wide or low offset as the example pics
Yeah I was just looking for picturess of midori green EK hatches with BBS RS wheels and that car is as close as it gets... Lol. The specs of my wheels are 16x7 and +12 for the fronts and 16x7.5 and +6 for the rears. This is what the previous owner of the wheels told me, I didn't check myself yet. They sat flush on the EK hatch they came off of and that's all that really mattered to me. I have pictures of the wheels on the previous owners car... I'll upload the pictures later.

Asmar

Domo-Kun
The wheels on the previous owners car... They sat pretty flush... The fronts could use some spacers... Rears look perfect though...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The wheels on the previous owners car... They sat pretty flush... The fronts could use some spacers... Rears look perfect though...

Isn't this that hatch that one girl drives that's an auto?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, haha. She sold the car. She still has a bunch of parts for sale.
Wow really? Why'd she sell it? Sounded like she thought it was the best thing ever....

Asmar

Domo-Kun
Just thought I'd post another random picture of the car... At the Honda dealership ordering yet some more parts...