Audi B7 S4 - Bagged, CCW, Louder than your daddy's truck

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too lazy try to look, but what size are your wheels?

Also commenting to subscribe :moon: I didn't realize this thread existed until I made my CC build thread.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So true. I think it's just a scam they use to get people to get thier car washed. But you look like you had fun in the jeep, i have yet to go with my brother wheeling but hope to go sometime

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah I had a lot of fun. And luckily my friend owns a huge farm with lots of mud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too lazy try to look, but what size are your wheels?

Also commenting to subscribe :moon: I didn't realize this thread existed until I made my CC build thread.

18x10 and 10.5

Hahah geez, where have you been? Missing out on all the fun

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18x10 and 10.5

Hahah geez, where have you been? Missing out on all the fun

Wow really? They look good!

I know.... I don't know why I haven't seen it. I only really come on here for a couple threads. :lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow really? They look good!

I know.... I don't know why I haven't seen it. I only really come on here for a couple threads. :lol:

Yup. They fit perfect

Me too, I never look in the new posts actually

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So my friend curbed my wheel by accident, so that's out getting fixed and in switching to the old wheels. Hoping to take it to a grudge night Friday and see what it does, and try to do some awd donuts

Paid for the front and rear bumpers on the jeep to be made. Just need to order a winch and some lights and finish fixing my noises.

Official plans are being made for the boost project on the audi and it's just a matter of me ordering the parts which will happen once the jeep is mostly fixed

my93civic

I like your car it's very nice but how bout taking some pics with the wheels slightly turned. I know you can't turn em a lot when it's dumped but maybe just a little bit

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your car it's very nice but how bout taking some pics with the wheels slightly turned. I know you can't turn em a lot when it's dumped but maybe just a little bit

I could try. Problem is the fender pretty much sits on the wheel aired out. But I'll give it a shot

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

So progress with this car is pretty much done. What I have in the garage is where it'll most likely end. Gonna drive it and save for a supra shell most likely or buy a house. Not sure which will happen first