Auto to 5 Speed motor mount help

spidey

spidey
5+ Year Member
Alright, first, I have searched the threads and cannot find a direct answer for my car, so any help would be great:
1993 Hatch Auto to Manual conversion.

Which motor mounts need to be changed when changing over to a 5 speed.

0sHaGgY0

5+ Year Member
i have 93 civic hatch b16a 5 speed, i use the stock side mounts with upgraded bushings, and no front mount, and same rear mount. i hope this helps

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have 93 civic hatch b16a 5 speed, i use the stock side mounts with upgraded bushings, and no front mount, and same rear mount. i hope this helps
not from an automatic you didn't. I did an auto to manual in my dx 4 door to a manual gsr swap for my dd and you have to buy a conversion mount. I bought the AVID one for $135 shipped, The hasport one is a little more expensive, It is about $150-175 on ebay. I'd just buy the avid one. And btw, you have to have a conversion mount or chisel yours off and put on a manual one and then re-weld and refinish the area, but in the long run it is just as easy and cheap to buy the mount. Look into my auto to manual thread.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=132265

Just look it over. Have fun under the dash, you'll be there for an hour or two.

swappedhatch069

5+ Year Member
if its just d series use a 5 speed l bracket and use the stock driver and tranny mounts everything will bolt up perfect

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if its just d series use a 5 speed l bracket and use the stock driver and tranny mounts everything will bolt up perfect
No it won't, look at the brackets off the frame, they auto bracket on the car goes up at an angle, while the manual one just goes straight out. I've done one, I know.