Awesome Girlfriend.....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no because nobody had to say anything in the 1st place, and nobody had to ever destroy all of the threads Ive ever made
YOU destroyed the last thread that was just closed. YOU started it. YOU started the first of the "s**t talking". Everyone else was laughing and having a good time.

Wow kid. For a 22 year old, you are just... Wow...

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YOU destroyed the last thread that was just closed. YOU started it. YOU started the first of the "s**t talking". Everyone else was laughing and having a good time.

Wow kid. For a 22 year old, you are just... Wow...
your getting nowhere, for 20 your just wow.....whats that gonna solve? I never went in there to talk s**t either, but I then forgot i wasnt in your crew, so it turned out not being so funny

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it would be more simple if you just stayed out of them, because you never have anything good to say
I would if the damn threa had a IQ higher then 10.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys how many warning are we allow....i was warned for random cursing...my post wasnt direcrted at anyone....i wont curse or say anything here but amej knows what i am thinking.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not in their crew. and im not threadjacking either...*looks around suspiciously*

i love my girlfriend...shes wut i like to call...awesome...lol

u guys r great.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i got warned for calling him a dumbass....

but my gf and i share responsibility

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys how many warning are we allow....i was warned for random cursing...my post wasnt direcrted at anyone....i wont curse or say anything here but amej knows what i am thinking.
wait...where does it give us our warning...i assumed it was an off the record thing

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if my topics were so bad then why would you waste yoru time? why!?
kadafi....i can be your efriend....in the last thread i was trying to get to the light but satan struck me down before reaching salvation. so ill be your friend to earn some browny points back....i really dont want anyone banned or another warning.

i love you.....you love me....we make a happy family...with a little civic here and a little civic there....a little vroom vroom here and a vroom vroom there.....wont you......race me 2. :D

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u mean a vtec, vtec, here and a vtec, vtec there. here a vtec, there an e-vtec...

wtf? hx?

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o i guess i wasnt d**k enough...well thats good to know. i would hate to be an e-thug.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
but it started because you were ethugging, but im not about to get another warning tonight because of you

YoungKadafi

Redundant security
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but it started because you were ethugging, but im not about to get another warning tonight because of you
how? i only said that one joke which everybody took wrong because they have a built up grudge against me, which goes way back for some stupid crap. Then I had to defend myself, in my eyes everybody else was ethugging because it all could have been avoided by not saying anything personal at all towards me

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope u guys arent thread jacking this one either.....

back on subject i had a beautiful girlfriend once..she even made me a blanket!! a freakin Blanket!!

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have 5 new pms
thats why you should just stay awar from arguments....i dont think warnings expire cause my pm said i was warned again and my only other warning is from a long time ago.