AZ PPL: come in here

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAMN! That's f**kin sweet! I wish I had a sandrail, especially one with a vette engine in it! :shock: I also got free tickets from auto trader.

baby99si

N/A project has begun....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry redbone i dont get on here much anymore, but i just baught a brandnew one just to be safe.

I would love to have a sandrail with an ls1 but a sandrail with a fullybuilt lsvtec is just fine for me.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL, oh well. I'm just waitin for GT4 to come out. That is the only reason I still have this thing.

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my friend just got a taz car(2 seater mini rail w/ long travel suspension) with a b18c5, stroked, and everything immaginable done to the engine. it is sick

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You guys goin to the shows this weekend? I'm prob gonna drive by the pavs tomorrow after work, and actually go to N&D since it is right by my house. NE1 else?

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went at 9 and hung out til 9:30 but didn't see nething/ne1

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah we went to firebird first they said on there site saturday night drags and they were closed

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys im live in dallas but im out here in phx for a while and would like to meet some of the AZ peeps... when u guys gettin together again... maybe i can go out there...

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Machinehead115 said:
hey guys im live in dallas but im out here in phx for a while and would like to meet some of the AZ peeps... when u guys gettin together again... maybe i can go out there...
Usually the guys on Sat's go to the Pavillions or the Night & Day show...

Last edited:

lil' puff

I want a fast car
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
djszewc said:
yeah we went to firebird first they said on there site saturday night drags and they were closed

I think it is the weekend of July 10th thats the SCO night.... other than that, it is just friday night drags

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any of u guys intrested in a group buy for HID's??
"Aliright everyone this was handed down to me from my buddy Vitek @ Kozz Tuning. He is selling complete HID Conversion Kits 6K, 8K, and 10K for $385 Shipped!!! If we can get 10+ people on this buy, the price will drop by a great amount.

10 - $385 shipped
15 - $365 shipped
30+ - less than $300 about. So please consider and if anyone can sticky this, i would appreciate it!!!

From the guys at aztegs.com

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh ill prob be heading out ther etongiht pav's 1st thoe at around 7 7:30 then hit up N&D at 8:30 prob. i think ill bring my car but not sure had little something to drink.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im going to N&D with my bro, but im not taking my car. :(

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i guess ima go now, ill be at N&D so look for my car.

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well didnt see anyone =( o well did meet up with one of my frined in his crx, he needs to drop his b20 in that beast. ah well im out sleepy sleepy time.

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was there. only for a bit though. did you see the red ek hatch w/ cf hood and black rims roll through?