10+ Year Member
the hondata from lowcashracing.com there in az and they are gonna tune my car

and the ITB's i bought parts off e-bay

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shocked2: WTF? You're going ITB on the TYPE-R? HOLY s**t! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! You bastard! LOL!

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
285 and i got the 3 step rev. limiter option 125

djszewc

JDM B18C - R(R.I.P)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Redbone said:
:shocked2: WTF? You're going ITB on the TYPE-R? HOLY s**t! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! You bastard! LOL!
lol if i get them runing, i have to cutomize the TPS to work with it

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HEY 20SECOND! If you still want those adjustable coils, I can get em to you tomorrow. Just tell me when and where. I have to do some more shopping and s**t so I'll be around town.

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i noticed i havnt been to this site in a long time. or posted or antyhing. so im just kinda checking in and checkin out at thesame time. i moved from phoenix, back home to alaska. sold my civic too, and bought a big lifted dodge ram for the snow. its christmas eve, and its NOT EVEN SNOWING IN ALASKA ITZ RAINING. oh well i guess ill see you guys on the other side of life. peace

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMFAO at Mike! Now that sounds like a Homer Simpson line.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Merry Christmas to all of you ....

Feliz Navidad..

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mmmm, my first digital camera and lotsa money. Could you ask for anything more? LOL!

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MErry christmas yall... I just finished putting my new intake on...feels a little faster with it rather than my homemade one.. anyway hey red, i can meet you anytime after 3pm cause I get out of work at one and I work in the east valley.. gimme a call around then and well see whats up.. my number is up on a post a few pages back.. later yall

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gonna have to be next weekend now. I go to prescott tomorrow and then hang out with my friend who si in town from houston. Wanna buy an exhaust? I've got one of those too if you are interested. Mwuah hahaha! Did ou get a CAI or short ram?

20secondcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats cool though cause I wouldnt have to the time to drop em in this week. I got a CAI. No thanks on the exhaust.. I spent waaay too much unnessesary money on mine already.. But If you have the plastic lining that runs inside the fender and under the front of the bumber, then ill take that!