b18 turbo with safc

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok seriuosly just stfu im tierd of hearing s**t like this
you thought you could scare people away with a lot of cussing and mad faces. you're the kinda guy that people just wanna f**k with. get a ecu tune:roll:

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
learn how read read i said i have honata already i just dont have the money to get it tuned right know. and yea i thought i could scare peoplee awy im not trying to scare people awy im just tierd of people acting liek im a dumbass and telling me i need a real tune. a fourm is for ppl to help you out to rag on you

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
learn how read read i said i have honata already i just dont have the money to get it tuned right know. and yea i thought i could scare peoplee awy im not trying to scare people awy im just tierd of people acting liek im a dumbass and telling me i need a real tune. a fourm is for ppl to help you out to rag on you
^^ what the hell'd you just say!? learn how to type!

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont need yalls f**king help anymore becuase my car got stolen at 2:50 this morning the f**king asain b***h who sold me the car had one of the alarm remotes and an extra key and stole it right when i got home didnt even have time to get outside b4 he pulled out of the drivway

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, that sucks! Since you know who is at fault, will you pursue retreiving the vehicle back?

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah im going to kill this fool. i just had got home and was getting in bed and i heard my car beep but it always beeps because it is sensitive so i just kept laying down. then i heard it chirp two times which is to disarm the alarm so jumped up and presed the lock button again and it locked then as im walking to the door i heard it start up so i ran and went out the door and he was already at the end of myy driveway and i tried to catch up with my moms camaro but the dueeced off and there was a cap that folled right behind him when he got on the main road and didnt pull him over becuase it was a different license plate but those fools changed the licenseplate thats what made my car beep the first time. but i no it had to be him becuse he has my address on the title of the car i traded him and he just kept the spare remote and key and probley just map quest my addresss. and yea the cops are talking to him today

Winki

just an innerfooler ;)
5+ Year Member
yeah im going to kill this fool. i just had got home and was getting in bed and i heard my car beep but it always beeps because it is sensitive so i just kept laying down. then i heard it chirp two times which is to disarm the alarm so jumped up and presed the lock button again and it locked then as im walking to the door i heard it start up so i ran and went out the door and he was already at the end of myy driveway and i tried to catch up with my moms camaro but the dueeced off and there was a cap that folled right behind him when he got on the main road and didnt pull him over becuase it was a different license plate but those fools changed the licenseplate thats what made my car beep the first time. but i no it had to be him becuse he has my address on the title of the car i traded him and he just kept the spare remote and key and probley just map quest my addresss. and yea the cops are talking to him today
hope yuo get your s**t back i hate thieves

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OMG wow this thread took one hell of a twist :shock:

i was going to say i think the problem isnt the afc, but the injectors. IMO a b18 on 10psi should be running larger injectors than 440. im using 650cc on an LSvtec on 7psi, which i know is slightly overkill but better than running lean. i guess this isnt your problem at the moment now, though. good luck getting the car back

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG wow this thread took one hell of a twist :shock:

i was going to say i think the problem isnt the afc, but the injectors. IMO a b18 on 10psi should be running larger injectors than 440. im using 650cc on an LSvtec on 7psi, which i know is slightly overkill but better than running lean. i guess this isnt your problem at the moment now, though. good luck getting the car back
yea the injectors were the problem they were just cloged up or messed up. but there is no problem anymore until i kill the person who stole my car and i no who it is i just am trying to get his address

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea the injectors were the problem they were just cloged up or messed up. but there is no problem anymore until i kill the person who stole my car and i no who it is i just am trying to get his address
i win! but they probably werent clogged. most likely the duty was turned up so high they were locking up

good luck with finding the car

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i win! but they probably werent clogged. most likely the duty was turned up so high they were locking up

good luck with finding the car
yea it would work great sumtimes tho i would go a whole day and they car would run fine then it owuld f**k up agina and the idle would get rough sometimes which is from the injectors but who noes

96sohccivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you no what motherfucker i hope your f**king car get stollin and see how much you laugh. this was the best car iv ever had i worked my way up for two years to get this car and iv been working on the car non stop for two weeks so you can f**king go to hell you f**king d**k i swear to god your car is going to get stollin then you wont be laughing anymore

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you no what motherfucker i hope your f**king car get stollin and see how much you laugh. this was the best car iv ever had i worked my way up for two years to get this car and iv been working on the car non stop for two weeks so you can f**king go to hell you f**king d**k i swear to god your car is going to get stollin then you wont be laughing anymore
:rotflmfao: