B18a1 idle problem please help!

savage Dreams

Savage Creations
5+ Year Member
your supposed to remove the back up fuse for so long then let your car idle for like 15 minutes without hitting the throttle or anything that should reset it but id search for what ever ecu you have

Pwjdm

your supposed to remove the back up fuse for so long then let your car idle for like 15 minutes without hitting the throttle or anything that should reset it but id search for what ever ecu you have
I have a virgin oem Ls ecu, but I'll try this out tomorrow and let you no

Pwjdm

Damn I f**kked up, I had my cap off while engine was running then had fan turn on then pore more water in, repeat for another round, then I screw the bleeder valve screw then I didn't no what I was doing so I screw it back in and the screw freaking broke half way in, so now when I turn on engine, coolant leaking from the bleeder valve. So I didn't bother resetting ecu. Help? Do I need a new head now? Since bleeder valve is on the head?

Pwjdm

After I bleed the coolant, and had the fan kicked in twice, seem like there still more bubbles coming put, how do I no when to stop. And which fuse should I take out cause my fuse box cover is all scratch up, I can't tell where's the back up fuse to reset my ecu

savage Dreams

Savage Creations
5+ Year Member
After I bleed the coolant, and had the fan kicked in twice, seem like there still more bubbles coming put, how do I no when to stop. And which fuse should I take out cause my fuse box cover is all scratch up, I can't tell where's the back up fuse to reset my ecu
ok man you need to remove the bleeder valve you broke off ask someone at autozone for what you need. and just keep doing it till no more bubbles.

Pwjdm

Okay will the bleeder valve isnt really on the cylinder head, it's connected to the head, I'm going to the junk yard and get a replacement, but it's gonna take a while cause I'm out of cash too. But thanks, I'll keep bleeding u til my bubbles are out. And I'll post here again after I get everything down. See what happens and thanks again

savage Dreams

Savage Creations
5+ Year Member
Okay will the bleeder valve isnt really on the cylinder head, it's connected to the head, I'm going to the junk yard and get a replacement, but it's gonna take a while cause I'm out of cash too. But thanks, I'll keep bleeding u til my bubbles are out. And I'll post here again after I get everything down. See what happens and thanks again
oh man if the bleeder valve isnt leaking its not a right now thing. and good luck man