b18c1 turbo hp numbers?

my93civic

If you knew someone that had almost the exact setup as your planning on running then why are you even asking. You ask a dumb question you get a dumb answer. Duh

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like the turbos has a 480hp capacity so you can probably expect 420whp

dannyhoo

If you knew someone that had almost the exact setup as your planning on running then why are you even asking. You ask a dumb question you get a dumb answer. Duh

Gosh bro chill out. I was asking because I have a bigger engine then he does. If you read what I wrote I had an 82 mm bore over his 81mm and that the gsr has a longer stroke then the b16a2. I didnt know how much of a difference this was gonna make so please does dont try and belittle me just to make yourself look better then me. I dont want any s**t started bro I just hate when people have make dumbass remarks for no good reason. I have no beef with you bro. Anways sorry if I have offended you but back to the matter at hand I will be running about 15lbs of boost on my setup.

dannyhoo

Well you left out the only two things that we could go by to guess, which was the turbo and amount of boost you plan on running.

Also why adjustable cam gears on stock cams?
Yhe cam gears came on the head when I got the b18c1 in which I had built a b20vtec before then I decided to build this turbo setup and so I just left them on there.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
upgrade to some stage 1 cams and you could see around 400.. at least thats what im doing with a JDM B16A with similar setup on 17psi.

my93civic

Hey bro it's all good bro. I wasnt trying to belittle you bro. I don't want no beef either bro. Just trying to be a bro bro.

dannyhoo

I second the bromance lol. Cool guys thanks. So swap out cams go to tuner and I should see low 400 roughly. Man I cant imagine 400 hp civic and to think I thought b20v was fast.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Keep the stock cams, you'll enjoy the driveability and better MPG off boost. Besides just raise the PSI until it makes 400whp.

dannyhoo

Who is tuning it that will also affect the numbers.
I live in east texas and there is a well known turner out here named marc williams. I am gonna talk to my friend and see if he knows anything about him since I have never used him before.