Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always pee with the door open, unless im in someones elses apt..
i always unlock my passenger side door first, even if im riding alone...
my car has to be centered perfectly or close to it in a parking space..
at night when i go to the bathroom i check the shower first, if the curtian is closed, i open it all the way... been doing that for years and i have no clue why
Melt said:
when i go #2 i usually take off my shirt
same here.. no matter where i am
Sundown said:
Hmm. Its REALLY (nearly impossible) hard for me to drive with the windows up, even in winter.. or summer and I have working A/C :lol:...And when they're down, they have to be even..
:werd: esp now that im tinted, they have to be even...

not really weird but habit: Every morning at school, I hit the snooze once, get up right before it goes off again.. then go start the shower, start the coffee pot, get showered... get dressed, get coffee, then let the coffee sit til its "chugable" temp... get my book, fill up a travel mug and head out the door

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bunch of wierdos =)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sundown said:
Hmm. Its REALLY (nearly impossible) hard for me to drive with the windows up, even in winter.. or summer and I have working A/C :lol:...And when they're down, they have to be even..
I am the same way. its either the windows down or the vent on. I have to have air circulating.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I always drive with the vents closed unless I have the heat or a/c on. I get cold with them open otherwise.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is anyone here OCD? My girl is so EVERYTIME we leave the apartment I have to check all the elements, lights, ashtrays, pipes, electronics, heaters, etc etc etc to make sure everything is off and locked. Plus, we work together so I check her desk everyday to make sure she didn't leave anything... like I mean under her keyboard, everywhere.

...not that I mind in the least.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sundown said:
have to park my car on one side of my complex, and it has to be in one of 6 parking spots.. (I think its a security thing..)
dude my complex SUCKS with parking ..... so i always have to park in the spots kinda near the apartment or its too far away for my pager to be in range. We get ONE f**kin spot for the apt, and my roomate made that first come first serve, and she never f**kin leaves so she always has it. So anyways if all those are taken and i have to park hella far ill go out like every 1/2 hr and see if anyone has left then move it closer if im home.

1999stockaccord said:
i always pee with the door open, unless im in someones elses apt..
same here ... unless im drunk in which case its open there too lmao

1999stockaccord said:
my car has to be centered perfectly or close to it in a parking space..
i always try to get the spaces that have a curb on one side so i park hella close to that so that the people next to me dont door ding me as easy ... otherwise yea perfectly centered.

NOFX said:
I always drive with the vents closed unless I have the heat or a/c on. I get cold with them open otherwise.
my girl noticed the other day when we were driving that all the passenger ones were closed and im like well nobody ever rides with me so i have em all aimed at me so it blows more air haha

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it's not that weird, imo.. but i almost always have the window cracked when i drive.

i eat broccoli with mayonnaise. :shock:

if my toenails need clipping, i do it when i go to the bathroom. o.O

i can't sleep with someone facing me if they're close, especially if they're breathing on me.

i hang my lanyard on the stick that controls the wipers after i put the keys in the ignition. :what: it's actually so i don't catch it and pull it... but i do it automatically.

i always have to have soda. always.

do NOT pat my back. it's makes me insta-pissy, and i hate it.

.... :what:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I can't have someone close in front of my face when I sleep either. I can't breathe.

When I get in the car, it's all automatic. Open door, sit down, lock doors, seatbelt, ignition.

I like chunk cheddar cheese with yellow mustard. :yummy:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I sleep with my girlfriend we face each other and she snuggles her head up into my chest and puts her arm around me. I dunno how you people can't deal with sleeping close to someone lol. I love it.

Oh and whoever said they need to park perfectly in a parking space, my brother has that problem. Pretty bad too. He's actually amazing at pulling into a parking space (from turning into it) and being able to park perfectly in the middle so most of the time he won't back up. But when he doesn't line up, he'll back up and do it again lol.

And also when I get into my car, I unlock, get in, shut door, lock, ignition. Pretty much what Amy said but I don't use my seatbelt much (yes I'm stupid like that).

Gonzo

Tin Foil Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
umm.....i bite my finger nails

when i go to put my shoes and socks on i have to put both socks on before i put my shoes on. if i put a sock on then a shoe and the other foot is naked then it tweaks me.

if i have my windows down then they have to be even.

when my car breaks down i get depressed

I have withdrawls if i dont drive my car for so long

in the summer i have to wash my car at least one time a week. and if it was at the begining of the week then i wash it again before the weekend

i cant stand a top sheet on my bed.

I cant breath air that some ones already breathed. (like if someone is close to my face)

damn im weird..:S

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i can sleep close to someone... but.. they can't be facing me or breathing on me. it's suffocating. i can't explain it, i guess. spooning is the sleeping position of choice.

oh, and i don't like pressure on my chest or belly when i'm trying to sleep.

chunk cheddar cheese with mustard?! EW! that's weirder than broccoli and mayonnaise!

i can put honey mustard on almost anything.

my food must be separated, too. i don't want things mixing together on my plate.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Butterflies.

Oh, and I get straight up miserable when my car's in bad condition.
Yeah me too. One of my sideskirts is like loose from me jacking the car up in a hurry once and it like shakes and makes noise. Even though you probably can't hear it that much from outside, I'm so self conscience about it and every time I hear it (everyday), it puts me in a bad mood.

Akiahara96 said:
i can put honey mustard on almost anything..
fkn :werd:

I guess my wierd habbit is I like do this weird clap/shake thing with my hand when I'm nervous.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
almost forgot, when i get in my car, its automatically sit, headlights, seatbelt, check gear, ignition, clutch, then start

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I like to be close to Jason... just not face to face. Because then I'm breathing his breath, and it's warm and moist and makes it difficult to breathe.

And LOTS of people eat cheese with mustard. It's a way you eat cheese... Just like you can eat cheese and wine together, you can also eat cheese and mustard together.

It might sound weird... but it's better than you think. Very good flavors. Try different mustards and different cheeses.

Oh yeah, and of course celery with peanut butter on it rules. I think everyone knows about that combo by now though.

Here's how common cheese and mustard is though:
http://www.amazon.com/Rustic-Cheese-and-Mustard-Tray/dp/B00069C3BO
http://www.amazon.com/Specialty-Crackers-Fine-Cheese-Co/dp/B0000TU826
http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/237/BroccoliCheeseMustard_Soup57890.shtml
http://www.honeydijon.com/recipes/Cheddar_Cheese_Mustard_Bread_Recipe.html
http://www.quackquackquack.com/html/giftboxes/2_mustcheese.html

http://www.thymeandtruffles.com/usproducts.html
RICH AND DELICATE LOBSTER-FILLED FILO ROLLS

Layers of paper-thin filo pastry rolled around a scrumptious filling of lobster meat, ricotta cheese, Dijon mustard, minced vegetables and spices.
I did a search for brocolli and mayonnaise and got what I figured, recipes for salads and such.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Yeah, I like to be close to Jason... just not face to face. Because then I'm breathing his breath, and it's warm and moist and makes it difficult to breathe.
Well actually when me and my girlfriend sleep together, we're not literally face to face but we're real close to each other. But I can see what you mean by breathing each others breathe.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like Peanutbutter and Mayonaise sandwhichs! mmmm...... My mom thinks its so gross, that she wont let me eat it in her house....

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just don't eat cheese plain. :what: so even if it's common, it's still weird, imo. :D

oh! i had a friend when i was in elementary school who put chocolate chips in tuna. EWWW.

i ate mayo sandwiches as a kid. :oops:

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you guys are all weird

I don't have many weird habits. I am very routine though, I like all my daily routines to happen unobstructed at the same time everyday.

i like peanut butter on onion bagels

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and that food combination isn't weird?